Sign in to follow this  
E30-323ti

URETHANE BUSHES

Guest Andrew

When are Andrew / Bling road tripping down to welly? For I may give them my coin, and they can bring them back for me.

Glenn, how much Warsteiner for you to install them for me?

we'll be road tripping to welly after the summer cruise.. so you may as well get the bushes on the summer cruise.

damn my turbo proj is on back burner now (.. heh the student loan should cover it nicely)

glenn...im just waiting for my money to come across from the uK...its ok! i will pay! if u need it asap i can prob get a loan to cover it....but its coming :)

Guest Andrew

No Worries Andrew.

actually.. please could you courier them? heh i just though.. i'll want them in before the cruise

I'll wing 10 bucks your way.

3 Evan St

Takapuna

Auckland 1309

Make that $15 Andrew (and others that want them couriered).

Dumb ass at the mail centre quoted me the wrong price!!

Those that have already paid, don't worry, I'll have a few beers on the.

Later

Glenn.

Andrew: I won't be able to send those off till monday now, sorry.

Guest Andrew

OK I'll hook you up with $15 on the cruise.

Hopefully.. I can get springs + bushings done on wednesday, or at least thats the plan. Would they get to me before them?

Guest Spargo

Glenn, i'm out of town all week as most know, cool if payment made at cruise?

i got my front one's in now. want a f**ken mission!!!!!!!

if i didnt have a angle grinder and a cold chisel i would still be doing it. 2mo's job is the rear and there even more of the f**ker to put in. i will post tomorrow instuctions on how to do it if you havnt already.

CiLK WuRM: On the cruise is fine.

bumpstop325: Any pics?? Do those black pieces go in very easily?? (Don't forget to get a wheel alignment now!!)

PAID:

Me: PAID

bumpstop325: PAID

tHrEEtWoFiVe: PAID

Andrew: PAID

Still to PAY:

Gus: $290

///Dave: $290

clikwurm: $440

///Dave: Are you going to grab yours on the cruise also??

Edited by E30-323ti

i got brand new rubber going on tomorrow so i will get the alignment done 2mo.

also on the front the purlpe bit are labeled WRONG!!! the left goes on the right and the right goes on the left.

to get those black bits on. i run over them with my old mans 4x4. it only took a few seconds to get them in. see pic on how i got them in. i got some funny looks while down this. get some one to drive the 4x4, saves getting in and out.

make sure you put them on the right way with the grove at the front. i did this and spent the next hour and a half trying to get it back out.

i cut out the orginal bushes with a knife. then i used the angle grinder to cut the inner steel ring off. and used a cold chisel to get the big ring out. while also hitting mrs palmers fat dauhter on my left hand many times and now its gone purple and is even more fatter.

now put it together the rightway. look at instructions to see how it goes on and lube it up and stick it back together.

post-13-1073265697.jpg

Cowboy!!

Must have been hot working in those chaps!!

So that black bit is in there pretty tight then!!

Guest Andrew

i got brand new rubber going on tomorrow so i will get the alignment done 2mo.

also on the front the purlpe bit are labeled WRONG!!! the left goes on the right and the right goes on the left.

to get those black bits on. i run over them with my old mans 4x4. it only took a few seconds to get them in. see pic on how i got them in. i got some funny looks while down this. get some one to drive the 4x4, saves getting in and out.

make sure you put them on the right way with the grove at the front. i did this and spent the next hour and a half trying to get it back out.

i cut out the orginal bushes with a knife. then i used the angle grinder to cut the inner steel ring off. and used a cold chisel to get the big ring out. while also hitting mrs palmers fat dauhter on my left hand many times and now its gone purple and is even more fatter.

now put it together the rightway. look at instructions to see how it goes on and lube it up and stick it back together.

damn if its that much of a mission I might not get the shop to do it while they do my suspension.

i will give you the whole story on friday.

i took my car with just the frount ones in and dam!!!! f**k they are good. first turn of the wheel and noticed it striaght away. you can do the front yourself but looking at the rear. i think it is best to take them to a shop and get them done.

Guest Andrew

Got my in my hot little hands now.. awesome. Will be going in Thursday right before the cruise.

the rear bushes are a f**ken huge job!!!!!!!!

i got them going in 2mo. just spent $740 on 4 new tyres. and a short shifter on its way.

Guest Andrew

Mine are going in tommorow.. Its all getting done with my springs. Ya can all have a thrash around with my car to see what they are like if you want.

Guest Spargo

Glenn, could you PM me your address? It looks like the only way i'm gonna get you the cash is by post (due to other methods being closed on weekends, bloody banks!)

Sign in to follow this