Sign in to follow this  
BMW POWER

1994 BMW 320i

Yeah i know ross and hamish ...

I think most if not every one down there knows of dad or me, cause we've spent quite a fair sum of money with them already... and it won't be the last either ...

hehe no problem. Oh and I have brought a car yet, still looking. The 7 and the 3 I was talking about are both my parents cars.

Yep i know that its your parents cars. I also knew your looking for a new car, haven't bought just saying congratulations (WHEN) you buy it.

Emma

Thanks for the signature... :D

:banghead: Editing all my reatarded posts from last year, how emabrassing

Edited by BMW POWER

You stole my login name from onboost forums heh. All good. When are you going to steal yeh parents car?

Lets do a dare, il give yeh $5 towards yeh own bimmer if you take yeh parents for a kane. :thumb:

Update on whats happening

I was talking to Niki while Mum was parking the car, We talked about my future (the whole BMW business that i have explained) and she said when i'm in 5th form i should go and see Ross Farqhuar (cookies boss) and talk to him about apprenticeships.

Edited by BMW POWER

Ross isn't the boss down at cookie's ... the other guy is .. except his name has just escaped my head right now ... grr .. i'll post when i remember it ...

Ross is only the parts manager there...

Edited by aliluya

Nikki said he was our boss. And i should go see him, she meant ROSS FARQUHAR not the engineer dude.

Service Manager

Ross Farquhar

DDI (03) 456 0157

rossf@cookehowlison.co.nz

Parts Manager

Paul Andressen

DDI (03) 466 4927

Fax (03) 466 4926

chparts@bmw.co.nz

Copied staright off www.cookehowlisonbmw.co.nz contacts.

Paul is the parts manager, he was the other guy that was with Nikki when she opened the present.

Ok its all set straight now. Hmm that Jacket is looking even closer now, my Holden stuff has $10 on it and 6 watchers & been looked at 102 times. Hope it sells I WANT THAT JACKET!! ^_^

Well, I am picking up my jacket tommorow. Found out that Dad brought it as one of my birthday presents, The lady also chucked in a BMW key ring. I am SOOOOO happy :D

Hey.

Attached is a pic of me in all my BMW stuff. You can't really see th cap but aah sh*t happens. Go check out Abbys ride . One word. B.E.A.S.T.

Edited by BMW POWER

Cool jacket. Y

ou know your supposed to smile in photos, esp. if your wearing a new BMW jacket! Or is it one of those staunch southern chick things? :P My ex came from Tapanui (near Gore for those Northerners out there), she never smiled in photos either.

Nah nah lol i smile heaps its just that the camera was on timer and i rushed to get there - and forgot to smile :huh: silly i know but maybe i jus hmmmm i dunno good q :D i'm smiling now infact i'm laughing :D - Emma :mosh: B):)

Hehe if anyones in Dundein - Aliluya,more maybe??? Go to $2 & More on King Edward ST and ask about BMW jackets - hey they're only $75 - 79 and you can get keyrings too. I got my hat for $15. $94 altogether for a nice warm jacket - that i like too. Its funny how people pay like 100 bucks for Roxy jackets and Quicksilver etc when i'd personally rather get a BMW jacket.

Hehe if anyones in Dundein - Aliluya,more maybe???

There is only me and another dude that i know of from dunedin, there was another but has since moved to CHCH...

There is me and davidNZ .. the other one that was here was bullit ...

The only other closer to dunedin person would be you ...