Sign in to follow this  
BMW POWER

1994 BMW 320i

This is my shape ... Posted Image

Yeah i'm down here in Dunedin ... i get your point .. yes yes .. lol ..

Compact

Edited by aliluya

Um well i got told the oldish ones were (pre 1991) And i was stuffing around in the '91 320 engine and it had a code saying hand made blah blah. Oh well got 78% in Maths exam today i have to have good Maths, English and Science to do good engineering. Which i'm all sweet for. Any how.. Whats your favourite Beemers every1?

Mine is:

2004 BMW 645i

2003 BMW M3

1994 BMW 320I (Of course)

1996 BMW 528I

And the good old "2002" no not the year, lol :D the car.

Oh and i DON'T like the 1994 onwards BMW Compacts :wacko: the kinda make me erm not like them :D lol

Attached is my pic of my BMW R/C Car :Deven have one of dem lol

that's a wicked looking RC you have there.. :mosh:

i used to have a e36 m3 gtr rc car

oh yea sparkle i fink u wer finking of 325is cos shes a girl

BMW POWER - how come u dont like compacts 94+ cos they didnt chnage until 97

o well your choice

it'll be wicked as to have a girl bmw technician not enough girls like them these days but they all like convertible ones , go figure

Welcome,

sounds like you got similar plans to me.

I'm off down to canterbury next year for 4 years of engineering. Hopefully I'll get into the auto industry, obviously I'd love to go work for BMW but even making V8's in aussie would be cool.

welcome, please remove your shoes, and no fighting in the hallway.

cos if there is, the ring of justice shall be our hired gun to make love to your face

Welcome Emma,

gotta love Milton locals.

Go buy a "Jimmy's" for me - ahhhh brings back the memories :D

cos if there is, the ring of justice shall be our hired gun to make love to your face

yea hes almost on call these days..

to much ass to kick round hamz, gonna need to import more colon.

1. Yep its a cool R/C car but can never match up to the real thing :D

2. Sorry i just picked a random date for compacts. Aliya it seems i actually like your car. Its a Hot ride!!

3. Yep it'll be sweet to have a girl BMW Technician.

4. Luv jimmys mince. Favourite pies. Damn straight.

5. Took 2 hours to valet the car today. Ok not pro valet but good enough. 30 mins washing 1 hour interior cleaning. 30 mins other (Including engine shine).

6. I have sorted my future out.

Stay until 7th form. Finish it. Do Maths, Physics, Engineering, German and Science. Also P.E because i love P.E. By then i will have about $7,000 Kiwi $ in the bank so i will buy a car( I will have $2,000 in the bank tommorow because i get paid from my postiue run @ $100+ a month). Hopefully a 318i or 320i. Work for the 7 weeks until Polytech starts. Do Cert in Motor Industry (Entry to Automotive Trades :6 months) and Intermediate Leval German .Hopefully pass both and do a 2 year apprenticeship with Cookies BMW. Go back to polytech and do Cert. in Auto Technology. Work for BMW. Maybe go over seas to Germany and work for BMW there. Take it from there. Probably come back to NZ.

:D

SAY WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS PLAN. PLEASE :D :bounce:

Pic attached is today's valet.

Edited by BMW POWER

Um where do you get the BMW Performance Magazine? Can't find it any where in Dunedin. Autocar is pretty good. I would give it 9/10 overall. :beer:

2. Sorry i just picked a random date for compacts. Aliya it seems i actually like your car. Its a Hot ride!!

Good to hear ... lol ... i think there is several people on here that doesn't like it that much .. lol ... Edited by aliluya

sh*t, sounds like you got it sorted girl - hell yeah.

More sorted than me and I've got nine years on ya. BTW sneak out one night and take to that shite aluminium jap-import rear numberplate mount/surround - your parents will thank you for it I promise.

Well maybe not, but its got to go!

:D

Just got a tip for you.

Approach Cookies now and get a bum job grooming cars or whatever for FA money. Let them know what your aspirations are and work hard.

Once you have pretty much got your 7th form/ncea level 3 ?? in the bag (I'm still not up wit dis new education system yet) talk to them (which by now you should have a good relationship with) about tech etc and see if they are willing to sponsor you etc.

They gain as they already know what kind of worker you are and whether you will fit in the team. You gain as you will be pretty much guarateed your apprenticeship and they might pay your course fees.

Afterwards they can expect you to go overseas to expand your horizons as that is the norm. They lose you, but hopefully one day uyou come back better off for your time away, if not - thems the breaks.

Good luck and keep us posted on how you are getting on. It may come in handy having a qualified techie in our midst. :)

Guest Andrew

Just got a tip for you.

Approach Cookies now and get a bum job grooming cars or whatever for FA money. Let them know what your aspirations are and work hard.

Once you have pretty much got your 7th form/ncea level 3 ?? in the bag (I'm still not up wit dis new education system yet) talk to them (which by now you should have a good relationship with) about tech etc and see if they are willing to sponsor you etc.

They gain as they already know what kind of worker you are and whether you will fit in the team. You gain as you will be pretty much guarateed your apprenticeship and they might pay your course fees.

Afterwards they can expect you to go overseas to expand your horizons as that is the norm. They lose you, but hopefully one day uyou come back better off for your time away, if not - thems the breaks.

Good luck and keep us posted on how you are getting on. It may come in handy having a qualified techie in our midst. :)

After grooming cars for a bit at a euro car dealership - I soon realised I didn't want to be a mechanic. I have no idea how apprentice mechanics live on $9.50 / hr for 4 years of thier life hah. I'm now doing an Engineering degree.

I did in 7th form : English, Calc, Physics, Chem, Bio, Eco (and yes passed them all even if calc was only 46% hah)

Ryan the compact wasn't "facelifted" then, it got a whole redesigned - i.e e36 -> e46

Just did a translation on that German: I hope you find what you seek?? :D I hope i do too

Edited by BMW POWER

Who can read german here??

Gut hoffe ich, dass ich finde, was ich suche. Und ich hoffe seines mit BMW. Gut mache ich meinen deutschen Kurs nächstes Jahr (4. Form) als ich schon den Kurs früher auf in diesem Jahr gewählt habe

John down at cookies is a great guy ... i know most the people down there at cookies. Dad's car is all fibre optics too ... and they did a pretty good job wiring up the V1 ...

Well I that I find, hope what I search. And I hope its with BMW property make I mean German course next year (4th form) as I already the course in former times on in this year selected