Sign in to follow this  
BMW POWER

1994 BMW 320i

Its Mum and Dads car. Its a 1994 BMW 320i. I really like BMW'S And i want to shift over to Germany and work for BMW. When i'm 17 i am going to Otago polytech to do my 6 month Automotive Engineers course and at the moment i am starting German. Ok i just told you my plans lol :D

These plans are old now, they are totally diff......

Edited by BMW POWER

Go to BMW USA- at least they speak the (relatively) good england!

Edited by nath

Well southerners dont exactly speak the Queens english do they? lol

Willkommen zu BimmerSport, Ich hoffe Sie finden was Sie suchen :D

BTW, go to Germany, it's got ALOT more culture and ALOT more interesting things than America

ooooooooo a lady

always love girls who love bmw's

ryan shes 13... dodge... :lol:
thats only 4 years difference B)

nah i was thnking she was older

any way welcome have fun

i originlly wanted to go to germany to do the whole bmw thing

and plus cos germany is next to form where my family orignate so to get bac to my cultral roots lol

Good stuff Emma, ive been told that NZ has a huge shortage of qualified technician's, even worse for BM...

U may have already but why dont you head down to your dealer and ask what the story is for aprenticeships. :ph34r:

Guest Spargo

I'd suggest you do an apprenticeship with BMW NZ before going on to do BMW-Step, which, if you don't speak like "ze germans" you'll have to do in the states.

Check out the bmw nz website, they have apprenticeship details and application forms there.

Do it as early as possible. If this is really what you want to do, why not leave school at 16 and go do it? At least you'll be going something with your life, unlike many peeps in this fair land.

Welcome...

thats all I really have to add to this conversation :P

altho...I always thought there were at least a few girls on this site? hmmmm

:bounce: :confused: :thumb:

welcome, please remove your shoes, and no fighting in the hallway.

Thanks everyone for your kind things that have been aid. I'm going to try getting an apprenticeship in Dunedin (Since i live in Milton) Um yer well i get teased at school for liking BMW'S. One boy comes up and goes to me "Why is everything BMW to you?" I reply: "Whys everything FORD to you" His reply: "Our Falcon could out run your BMW any day. I said well if it wasn't 4.0 litre ours would out run yours and remember BMW'S are precision German cars not chucked together Aussie falcons. Lol he went bright red and has avoided me ever since :D

EDIT : Not hand made no more (old ones were)

Edited by BMW POWER

Thanks everyone for your kind things that have been aid. I'm going to try getting an apprenticeship in Dunedin (Since i live in Milton) Um yer well i get teased at school for liking BMW'S. One boy comes up and goes to me "Why is everything BMW to you?" I reply: "Whys everything FORD to you" His reply: "Our Falcon could out run your BMW any day. I said well if it wasn't 4.0 litre ours would out run yours and remember BMW'S are hand made precision German cars not chucked together Aussie falcons. Lol he went bright red and has avoided me ever since :D

Uh, er, BMW's aren't hand made, they're factory line stuff...

Anyone know of a comparison between a the latest 540 and a Ford XR8 or Holden Commodore???

Guest Andrew

Uh, er, BMW's aren't hand made, they're factory line stuff...

Anyone know of a comparison between a the latest 540 and a Ford XR8 or Holden Commodore???

No - but an e30 325 out runs the run of the mill commadore and Xr6 pretty easy.

Welcome to the site

p.s m325i isn't a girl hah.

Um well i got told the oldish ones were (pre 1991). Oh well got 78% in Maths exam today i have to have good Maths, English and Science to do good engineering. Which i'm all sweet for. Any how.. Whats your favourite Beemers every1?

Mine is:

2004 BMW 645i

2003 BMW M3

1994 BMW 320I (Of course)

1996 BMW 528I

And the good old "2002" no not the year, lol :D the car.

Oh and i DON'T like the 1994 onwards BMW Compacts :wacko: the kinda make me erm not like them :D lol

Attached is my pic of my BMW R/C Car :Deven have one of dem lol

Edited by BMW POWER

Oh and i DON'T like the 1994 onwards BMW Compacts :wacko: the kinda make me erm not like them :D lol

I've got one of those lol ... i didn't mind them to begin with, and now since i've been driving this one for few months i've fell in love with it ..

But hey thats just me ... And it was also the cheapest solution at the time ... mmmm ... motorsport .....

Sorry aliluya didn't want to hurt your feelings, I didn't like the idea of a BMW in the family as i used to know them as "Bavarian Money Wasters" But after i fell in love with it :wub: and i clean it very well once a week for Mum and Dad. Now look where its got me. Wanting to work for BMW, wanting to be an engineer... Bloody Beemers lol :D. I just didn't really like the shape. Sorry :(

My pic should cheer you up :D :mosh: :drunk:

Edited by BMW POWER