Sign in to follow this  
jordyboy2

Alpina's for e46/e36

damn you :P was going to buy them when I got home from school :(

Nah

this 328

Have been keeping my eye on this for a while. In Wellington too. Price is slowly dropping. Suppose its the km's thats putting me off it. I know, I know, BMW's are good for hundreds of thousands of km's but I want something around the 100k mark.

damn you :P was going to buy them when I got home from school :(

Sorry dude. Think about it this way....I just saved you some coin!

You can't go wrong with genuine Alpina's at that price...

Mwahahahahahahaha

You just cant go wrong with those, even if the tyres are knackered you wont find genuine Alpinas anywhere at that price.

I actually had to get away from my desk to stop myself from buying them and just sticking them back on at a higher price !!

I actually had to get away from my desk to stop myself from buying them and just sticking them back on at a higher price !!

I think you might be onto me Martyn B)

To be honest im not sure what im going to do with them lol

If they fit the E36 then Ill try them on for size otherwise ill put then under the stairs to appreciate

I think I need to join your thread on buying stuff for no apparant reason......

Edited by 3 SERIES

Have been keeping my eye on this for a while. In Wellington too. Price is slowly dropping. Suppose its the km's thats putting me off it. I know, I know, BMW's are good for hundreds of thousands of km's but I want something around the 100k mark.

Yeah, imo 19k for the 323 is Crazyy though xD, and it has the yucky triangle steering wheel lol

Yeah, imo 19k for the 323 is Crazyy though xD, and it has the yucky triangle steering wheel lol

Yeah, dunno if it would be worth a hell of a lot less than that thou? We're talking manual's here Jordy :D

I think you might be onto me Martyn B)

To be honest im not sure what im going to do with them lol

If they fit the E36 then Ill try them on for size otherwise ill put then under the stairs to appreciate

I think I need to join your thread on buying stuff for no apparant reason......

I'll happily rewear them in for you brett. :lol:

Yeah, dunno if it would be worth a hell of a lot less than that thou? We're talking manual's here Jordy :D

I wouldnt go more than 16 though, its 125kms, cloth interior, just seems a tad high for a private sale

Whipped out to the hutt before to pick up the wheels. Daaaaammmmmmmm.

3 of the wheels are seriously mint, 1 has slight curbing but nothing too major. 3 out of the 4 tires are near new so bonus!

Couldnt wait so did quickly put them on the car in my lunch break to see if they fit. Seem to be ok but will know when I drive home tonight, so fingers crossed for no rubbage.

Before and afters attached. Sorry for the dirty as hell car but I had to show you all the Alpina goodness on the car.

Comments please as I need some reassurance that ive done the right thing :D

Cheers

Brett

post-1591-1245370751_thumb.jpg

post-1591-1245370758_thumb.jpg

post-1591-1245370763_thumb.jpg

post-1591-1245370769_thumb.jpg

Guest Simon*

Comments please as I need some reassurance that ive done the right thing :D

Cheers

Brett

Brett

You've done the right thing :) They ooze CLASSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Look great on your coupe

Haha I LOL'ed at you chucking them on in your lunchbreak - I have done this several times over the years with wheels that I couldn't wait to see how they looked on the car

Such a superb buy - especially with near new tyres FTW

Cheers Fellas. Theyre growing on me :)

Just did the other side at avo tea break ha ha.

Thanks for twisting my arm.

Looking good. If you can find an Alpina front spoiler (replica even) it would really complete the look.

Suit the car very much!

Looking good. If you can find an Alpina front spoiler (replica even) it would really complete the look.

Agreed that it needs a kit of some kind. Looks a bit boring as it is. Is there even such a thing as an Alpina front spoiler in NZ? I know what they look like, just never seen one for sale!

Edited by 3 SERIES

Agreed that it needs a kit of some kind. Looks a bit boring as it is. Is there even such a thing as an Alpina front spoiler in NZ? I know what they look like, just never seen one for sale!

You see the odd kitted Jap import with them, but rarely, if ever, do you see the spoiler for sale on its own. You can get tehm from ebay I think

Nice wheels :) If you ever take the tyres off could you weigh them? Would be interested to know how heavy Alpinas are.