Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Saw Matt in his E30 driving down Bass road about a month ago. Been meaning to write that in here. Car looks tuff coming down the road!

Me? If so, i was completly lost. I can't stand driving in Auckland haha

I see this car most mornings on the way to work on SH2

parks up in the same parking lot as I do too

looks very tidy and well looked after

awesome plate for the car especially considering it's a government issue plate

Sure I saw Cam's E36 M3 Sedan parked up on the road opposite Gribblehirst park. Sure couldn't miss the colour! Man its such a sweet colour!

And Gallardo down Parnell rise. Dayum that thing can move! http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=503bhp

Posted Image

E34 525i, grey/beige, with massive chromes, lowered to the pavement, M badge (which was painted all red and black) and a exxhauzt.

I did a:

post-1573-1259884570.jpg

and he did a ricer-fly-by. Good on ya bro.

^ Yeh I have a feeling he bought some of my stuff off trademe, bald guy, with tattoes and glasses.

He drove a brand new black Range Rover on Black rims with a single letter number plate.

Saw this today http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=BMM6

Saw it in Parnell parked up, seen it there before. Looks in Mint condish.

Spotted at 3.38 am on Kilmarnock St: Crazyarab looking shiney.

And today at 11am on Manchester St, turning onto Lichfield, one of my favorite cars ever: Honda NSX. Red, loud.

Gave him a huge thumbs up and he took it to redline down lichfield, the V6 growling then howling and echoing off the buildings (and getting a little loose). Was amazing.

And today at 11am on Manchester St, turning onto Lichfield, one of my favorite cars ever: Honda NSX. Red, loud.

Gave him a huge thumbs up and he took it to redline down lichfield, the V6 growling then howling and echoing off the buildings (and getting a little loose). Was amazing.

I have seen that car.. damn it's nice! Probably only a hand full in nz?

saw a JPS 635csi today parked next to ezybuy car auctions on great south road today.

didnt have time to get a pic

Guest Ari Gold

saw a JPS 635csi today parked next to ezybuy car auctions on great south road today.

didnt have time to get a pic

Fun fact: It's a motorsport chassis, rather than a road car chassis.

Lauras Uncle use to own one it was fast and sounded awesome !!!!

E34 M5, Dark Blue in Oakura today.Numberplate started with U

Dark blue? I saw one today but could've sworn it was a charcoal colour.

Hey there, my old pride and joy.

See below:

Congrats mate, mint car. Love it, nearly crash each time I see it parked up opposite Parnell Rose Gardens.

Saw this in Mission Bay this evening, thought id post it considering we were talking about them not that long ago.

http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=EKY68

Mint looking car, older lady driving it, had to look twice to make sure it was an M5

Spotted a white 2002 with turbo flares around the Northcote Area. Particularly on Onewa Rd in the mornings - brave dude driving it as a daily!

Also, a guy from school's dad owns that Pantera. He is a lil ginger kid and is a drop kick.

Lol, if it's who I think it is - the drop kick is quite a fast Formula First driver. His mum's the Porsche Car Club of NZ's Treasurer, and his dad has a very tasty 911 race car as well (1.44's around Track 1 Taupo :o).

...And they have a hoist in their garage. Ballers.

saw a nice looking 325i by the number plate of OQ325 (<<< coincidence?), around by addington raceway.

felt tempted to jump out and give the woman an offer, but was too quick for my wee 320 :mellow: and christmas has taken all my moneys :ph34r:

http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=oq325

Edited by Wervie67

Spotted Oli (sydwayze30) in DRTE30 southbound near Porirua on the motorway, looked mint with my old HID's in it :D

its getting there, will look better with the wheels and springs in. didnt see you, i asume you were going the other way?

^ My car is broken currently, was in a jap box so you wouldn't have seen me. Will look 10,000x better with some new wheels on it.

Spotted a white 2002 with turbo flares around the Northcote Area. Particularly on Onewa Rd in the mornings - brave dude driving it as a daily!

Lol, if it's who I think it is - the drop kick is quite a fast Formula First driver. His mum's the Porsche Car Club of NZ's Treasurer, and his dad has a very tasty 911 race car as well (1.44's around Track 1 Taupo :o).

...And they have a hoist in their garage. Ballers.

Ben Dallas by any chance?

Spotted this morning on Northern Motorway heading into city a white M535i. YZ5166. Very nice with M stripes along the sides. Strangely my wife who was a few cars ahead of me in the traffic phoned me to say "Hey have you seen that BMW, that used to be my Father's when I was a kid". She had never mentioned her father's connection to BMW's before that.

Spotted that white ricer bagged e30 touring "bouncing" over the Tauranga Harbour bridge this afternoon.

All of the girls in my car pointed and laughed. He looked a tad confused.