Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

At about midday yesterday, spotted a mint red tech1 e30 convertable with what appeared to 17inch ACS wheels at BP on Papanui Road. Number plate NN....

Just about crashed perving at it.

That is an ex members old car.. VEry VEry tidy example of an E30 vert.

That is an ex members old car.. VEry VEry tidy example of an E30 vert.

This one?

Posted Image

Still a member Chris, just dont bother posting and only come on occasionally. Place is infested with suurstofdiewe..

How are you BTW?

Spotted a super nice and factory looking white Ford Cossie RS Coupe in Papamoa yesterday. Having a bit of a thrash down the road.

And that Metallic Blue e34 Touring in Whangamata. I had a lol.

Spotted ya twice in Papamoa / Tauranga yesterday. Rolling on Mtech wheels now?

Edited by bmw3

Spotted ya twice in Papamoa / Tauranga yesterday. Rolling on Mtech wheels now?

Oi I flippin wish!

Must be a double?

Couldnt quite make out, Definitely werent huge mofo chromes though. deep blue Blue Lowered E39 with europlates..

Edited by bmw3

spotted a F01 today (the new 7 series) no pics, but its was a 740d

it looks so goooood, for some reason in pictures it looks crap, but in real life, iiiiits nice

^ My Dad had a ride in one of those on business a while back, said it was really nice inside.

Spotted Boyce and the super hot touring this afternoon at Ellerslie...that thing is super low in person!

Spotted Boyce and the super hot touring this afternoon at Ellerslie...that thing is super low in person!

Hahaha cheers man I try :D

Spotted a Laguna Seca Blue e46 M3 this afternoon parked down Wharf Street in Tauranga.

My work mate wouldn't stop for me to take a pic. It definatly brightened up my day.

Spotted this Lancia in New Market Warehouse today, god I love these cars.

They look so hot with they're flared wheel arches, il upload some pics later.

Spotted Isis's super tough black touring on wairau road yesterday.

Looks staunch as, just needs a drop :D

Spotted Isis's super tough black touring on wairau road yesterday.

Looks staunch as, just needs a drop :D

in due course... :rolleyes:

SIRE30's E30 wagon turning into Fitzroy Earlier, Looking Mint on those wheels dude

We spotted you a couple of times around town as well! Your car looks quite nice

SPOTTED DRTYDVL! with a flashing yellow light on his roof. cruzing down the expressway in tauranga to go over the bridge to the mount doing about 20-30ks over the posted limit :P that little pug moves whats up with the flasher?

that little pug moves whats up with the flasher?

it means, "move over, I'm speeding!!" haha

my mate works for a roading firm (wont name which firm in case I get him in some sort of trouble) and he has a work vehicle with the yellow lights on the top

he often puts them on to avoid getting stuck in slow traffic as people tend to move over for him when the lights are going lol

Blackie I see you everywhere, but only when Im not in my car...

Saw you driving down the same road as Mt Albert Grammar while I was in mums E46 and then again along the flats heading towards Thames, you heading Auckland bound while my mate and I sat on the bonnet of his Mk5 Gti.

Was going to wave but would have probably being awkward so I took pictures of zombies insted

Spotted Boyce's E30 Touring heading along the waterfront in Kohimarama heading toward St Heliers. Looks so nice. I was going to toot but you had already passed me by the time I realised it was you

Spotted...

Posted Image

SPOTTED DRTYDVL! with a flashing yellow light on his roof. cruzing down the expressway in tauranga to go over the bridge to the mount doing about 20-30ks over the posted limit :P that little pug moves whats up with the flasher?

Wasn't it's a 100kph zone?

We (MLM and Myself) where doing the Cannonball Run. We where either heading to the Mount or to the Tauranga Marina for challenges... The flashing light did work very well for getting people to move out of the way espically when it got it bit darker and it was very visiable... went from Bombay Hills to Albany without a single car blocking us, everyone moved over like we where the police or something...

We where all dressed up and had evil mime and hell's jester and a funky 666 on the 3/4 windows.

post-3969-1263072567.jpg

Edited by DRTDVL