Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Spotted this e30 232i. Seemed to be in pretty bad condition and had a M badge upside down. W spec BMW? :P

Saw this prowling round remuera yesterday http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=oooooo

Loud, Wide & Low!

There's a pic of it on the forum somewhere.

Why the hell you would do that is beyond me. never got to see the front but the back and sides look legit so i think its an actual Rolls. Saw it on the way home from the meet last night

It's legit. Has been discussed in this thread recently. Here

It's legit. Has been discussed in this thread recently. Here

my bad! yeah i went on that webstie thats shown on the back and they have some sweet cars

Brendons uncle has the other replica f40 everyones talking about. Twin turbo v8 lexus engine.

Spotted now outside my office window:

e60 550i - f**k yeah! Cell ph pics don't do it justice. It's a local car as that plate was on an e46 (I think) until recently.

post-339-1261085981.jpg

post-339-1261085987.jpg

Nice one Bravo. They are selling them out at nice prices at the moment to make way for the new 5 next year. Lust after the E60.

Guest Ari Gold

Wonder why he's not running his new plates yet :D

Recession? What recession! It's only been in the country a month :D

It's definitely summer, the supercars are coming out of hiding, saw both these on Shortland St yesterday:

http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=enzof

http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=dbsoo7

The DBS was easily the hottest new supercar I've ever seen. Wow, just wow.

http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=dbsoo7

The DBS was easily the hottest new supercar I've ever seen. Wow, just wow.

See that one parked up all the time at the hilton in town. Almost every time I drive past its there, awesome paint, silver with a tint of blue looks so hot.

To the driver of - http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=ekr985 - I don't appreciate people trying to prevent me from overtaking, especially when I'm clear ahead of them and the lanes are about to merge

"oh no a crappy Pulsar is about to overtake my brand new beemer, better speed up"

mrad on the shore side motorway going south bound this morning :D ... that thing boosts well doesn't it :)

In the Warehouse carpark on Blenheim Road on Sunday, parked next to a caged E30 M3 in an awesome shade of electric blue, BBS LM's and Hartge badging. Gave each other the BMW nod hehe! :D

Not sure if you're a member on here... but mint car bro!

Saw a couple real nice E30's and a RS cossie today around East Tamaki/Botany area. Got pics, but nothing worth posting.

Was lucky enough to follow a Red Lambo Diablo VT with the plate RED VT down Bucklands Beach Road a few nights back. Was 12pm and I just managed to open my window in time for him to punch the party pedel. God they sound awesome. And they backfire a shitload too.

today going down Te Irirangi drive saw a 190e EVO 2 cosworth. didnt even know there were any in the country. with the rear wing they look pretty over the top but still a rear car.

In the Warehouse carpark on Blenheim Road on Sunday, parked next to a caged E30 M3 in an awesome shade of electric blue, BBS LM's and Hartge badging. Gave each other the BMW nod hehe! :D

Not sure if you're a member on here... but mint car bro!

Did you get any pics Mark?

It sounds awesome! im gonna have to start going to Blenhiem Rd Warehouse from now on!

Removed cosworth discussion. Off topic, irrelevant, pointless discussion. Keep it on topic lads.

Spotted about five minutes ago, silver tech1 m325 on te atatu road, did a U turn on great north, saw each other, then again when I was parked at the BP to get my coffee,