Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Silver Mtech E30 at the bottom of Sentinel Rd. this afternoon. (BYF100?) German plates.

Silver Mtech E30 at the bottom of Sentinel Rd. this afternoon. (BYF100?) German plates.

That's me. I need to change my plates before I get a fine. Had two warnings now :(

That was me and I was at the Gypsy - say hi next time!

When you were driving up Sentinel Rd. this afternoon around 7:50 I was the dude at the top of the street on your right getting into the white E39.

You were chatting with your mate. :)

That was me and I was at the Gypsy - say hi next time!

Say hi next time I like chatting to other BMW fans!

Spotted two great E30s today! A lovely white E30 M325i number plate DRR488 and the E30 M3 I missed out on in Hamilton BMW213. Sell it to me!? Looked amazing!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by dbkiwi

White M325i is my flat mates car, its immaculate. That photo is from out side my house, Ha

Edited by Mobbin

Tell him it looks awesome! I have a nice one too and live just round the corner. Did you restore it yourselves?

Edited by dbkiwi

Woohoo.....my first spot !!

You must have been the person the New World worker warned me of !! She warned me someone had been loitering around my car when I got back to it LOL

Say hi next time I like chatting to other BMW fans!

I thought about it, but didn't fancy asking everyone in there if they owned the BM outside, maybe we should all wear matching hats? Edited by Palazzo

Woohoo.....my first spot !!

You must have been the person the New World worker warned me of !! She warned me someone had been loitering around my car when I got back to it LOL

haha yeah. She was giving me funny looks. I felt terrible taking a photo etc...I must have looked like a thief. She obviously doesn't know what an E30 M3 is! How are you finding the car? Gonna get the sunroof fixed up? Do you live in the area?

He bought it from an older guy in Palmy, its had a full respray etc, has just had the wheels refurbished, just waiting on center caps to arrive. He doesn't usually park it here, he keeps it in the garage at his girl friends and only drives it sometimes.

He bought it from an older guy in Palmy, its had a full respray etc, has just had the wheels refurbished, just waiting on center caps to arrive. He doesn't usually park it here, he keeps it in the garage at his girl friends and only drives it sometimes.

It's a lovely looking car. I did notice the centre pieces were missing. Cool that you're getting them replaced :)

haha yeah. She was giving me funny looks. I felt terrible taking a photo etc...I must have looked like a thief. She obviously doesn't know what an E30 M3 is! How are you finding the car? Gonna get the sunroof fixed up? Do you live in the area?

Car is awesome - love it, and no problems so far. So many people complain they are a money pit but touch wood....as of yet mine hasn't been. Though saying that I have just ordered a new set of Bilstein Sport and H&R Sport springs off our forum sponsor SUSPENSION so it will handle even better soon as the original setup is getting a bit tired.

Yes the sunroof is on the 'to do very soon' list. It is the same as any E30 sunroof so will just find a nice panel at somestage, get it painted and swap them over.

Will probably also do a full proper restore on the BBS's over winter and get them perfect.

Yep, just live across the valley in Grey Lynn :-)

Car is awesome - love it, and no problems so far. So many people complain they are a money pit but touch wood....as of yet mine hasn't been. Though saying that I have just ordered a new set of Bilstein Sport and H&R Sport springs off our forum sponsor SUSPENSION so it will handle even better soon as the original setup is getting a bit tired.

Yes the sunroof is on the 'to do very soon' list. It is the same as any E30 sunroof so will just find a nice panel at somestage, get it painted and swap them over.

Will probably also do a full proper restore on the BBS's over winter and get them perfect.

Yep, just live across the valley in Grey Lynn :-)

Nice. I have new Bilsteins and Toyos on my M325i and the car handles great. You'll enjoy that upgrade. My car also has the same problem with the sunroof, although on closer inspection the rails also have some rust. I've bought a new sunroof etc...and now I need to find a decent paint shop to do the re-paint. I've been told by some people that you could just get the sunroof done, and others who say it would need to be blended with the roof of the car. Mine is the same colour as yours - what are you going to do?

Dark blue E36 coupe at Countdown Greenlane, plate EKS7* spoted at just after 12am had a large Bimmersport sticker on the back window..

A project of someones here?

Posted Image

SLS on High Street - AK City, at lunch today

Edited by Matt45

saw m325i pfl today on the northen heading into the city "BYF100" looked very tidy.

saw m325i pfl today on the northen heading into the city "BYF100" looked very tidy.

Man, he's been seen a lot in the past week.

I don't usually get spotted but now all at once! Just as well it's pretty clean atm!

Edited by dbkiwi