Sign in to follow this  
laadeelaa

What the!? An e36 rotary?

Those seats would be so annoying driving on the road. Would make a massive blind spot no?

Those seats would be so annoying driving on the road. Would make a massive blind spot no?

And getting out of the car, I lol'd.

Uhhh...what??

Really Graham?

Wow.

Yup Em, fo sho. Colour - like, front kit - like, lights - like, rear seat upholstery - like, wheels - like, motor - like, power - like.

Front seats - don't like, Sounds - don't like, stickers - don't like.

= more like than don't like.

Must say the front kit looks good, Havnt seen one like that on the road in nz

Im going to get disowned...

But....I actually quiet like it , its different , tail lights a big no no and noway my ass would fit in those seats , but not bad! looks nice! and would go alright too! and it would definetly make you look alot if it drove past you!

Its like that rota altezza , it drove past me when i was at the nats , and i thought it was going to be a hatchy then saw the altezza, different thats for sure!

Exactly what I thought untill I sat in some. The huge holes don't obscure a thing. Bit over the top here, that thing won't see a track or a windy road. Just the same sets of traffic lights over and over.

Yuck, looks tacky to me, not to mention the rotary.

But nice back seats. Alcatara perhaps?

I noticed no drivers airbag... wonder who certed it ?

The only thing I like on the car is the front kit... oh...and the motor...but not in a BMW

these guys rang me a while ago , they kept blowing the small 318i diffs . done on the cheap .

i told them to upgrade it to the medium case diff and axles , but they where to tight

Well, I am laughing. 1 wheel skidz too no doubt.

I don't have any objection to a rotary in an E36, other than to note that they want more than $15k and you can get a perfectly good M3 for that sort of money, which won't be much less powerful.

i don't mind it, apart from the rear lights, rotary and cheap sound install...

And people were claiming those Beryn 5's were ugly.

Pah! They look good!

yeea its aight.. I amazed at how many people are liking the ricer front bumper.. I reckon the whole thing bar the seats, and aforementioned bumper is all good.. Just needs a few tweaks and it would be badass

I personally don't like any bit of it. Rotarys are cool, but just not on an e36...

I'm surprised no ones mentioned that the front bumper is of a different shade of black compared to the rest of the car?

Well, I am laughing. 1 wheel skidz too no doubt.

I don't have any objection to a rotary in an E36, other than to note that they want more than $15k and you can get a perfectly good M3 for that sort of money, which won't be much less powerful.

By the size of the turbo, i would say it would be ALOT more powerful than an M3, thing is........won't last as long as an S50, it's proberly already on the way out right now.

Also, from what i've just read it sounds like it's a single spinner, how pointless, when it comes on boost it will just spin whichever one wheel.

I Like rotary conversions, just wish someone would do less of a wank job for once and have the thing Actually idel, like an rx7 or rx8 does from factory. Haha not that ive heard this one running or anything but im sure everyone knows what i mean.

Greg. - I agree, probably way more power than an M3, now I notice it has 1600cc injectors... However, I'd be surprised if it regularly ran a boost setting for more than ~400hp, and 300hp/400hp/500hp - they're all big numbers. How often do you find yourself driving your car thinking "good car, handles well, just wish it had a bit more grunt"?

Lumpy idle for rotary is because if you port it (the equivalent on a rotary of changing the cams) you get more power, both NA and boosted.

I Like rotary conversions, just wish someone would do less of a wank job for once and have the thing Actually idel, like an rx7 or rx8 does from factory. Haha not that ive heard this one running or anything but im sure everyone knows what i mean.

This one's not a brap brap brap'er, I didn't even know it was rotary just thought it was turbo'd.