Sign in to follow this  
OLLIE

Michael Jackson - Dead

Are you kidding me ? After what he did to his body Im surprised he made 50 !

Plastic surgery makes you get heart problems?

Errrr the semi starvation, the drugs, the skin peels.....you dont think he only had plastic surgery do you ?

The man must have had a hideous amount of pain killers just for the surgeries alone.

Defnitly a weird one but very talented.

RIP

C4 has been a great morning... brings back alot of old memories

What a very talented guy he was

RIP Michael

Edited by *Glenn*

C4 has been a great morning... brings back alot of old memories

What a very talented guy he was

RIP Michael

Ha watched all the videos last night on C4, very talented, such a shame everyone only remembers the wierd things that has happened to him, most of which are not facts!

Very sad day yesterday.

No doubt about it what a shame remember listening to BAD in the days when it came out.

He absolutely loved Elvis and I think was quite like Elvis, modern day elvis just an absolute mega star.

They both died the same way Elvis 42 and MJ 50

There will never be another Michael Jackson in our lifetimes.

I'll tell you this, I am sick of this completely dominating the news over here...as though it is the most important thing that happened in the world!

The news I watch here goes from 5.00pm - 6.30pm. The 5.00 - 5.30 section is local news (I missed this as was coming home from work), 5.30pm - 6.00pm is NBC Nightly News (National and International News), then a repeat of the local news from 6 - 6.30pm.

The NBC Nightly News was Michael Jackson from 5.30 - 5.48, then again from 5.55 - 6.00 (and this is a day after it all happened...last nights news was as bad).

I think its funny that all rational perspective goes out the window and everyone jumps on the bandwagon (a bit like the sudden demand for any Michael Jackson CD's and anything else related to him). Surely if people are fans they would already have the CD's etc.

Anyway that's my 2c, and before people have a whinge about my lack of respect for the dead, this is not my point at all, my point is purely how all rational perspective goes out the window when an event like this happens.

Cheers

Grant

Goodnight sweet prince.

It's funny how demand for an artist's work skyrockets directly after their death. It's to be expected though

I pop in and out of the VASK forums as well- there is this same thread on there and man, they are dogs. Each reply is a distasteful joke about his death.......

shot for keeping it respectful guys