Sign in to follow this  
dave

Gay new law...

Nah, you're alright, you weren't off topic at all

If you think about it, if they ban smoking in cars it'd just open a can of worms for everything else, cellphones, lcd screens, stereos, food and drink...they all distract drivers.

If they start doing that they might aswell ban manuals, you have to admit that it is infinately easier to eat a dirty pie while driving with an auto than trying to eat one while driving a manual...

you have to admit that it is infinately easier to eat a dirty pie while driving with an auto than trying to eat one while driving a manual...

yea loading up nos hits is 10x easier in an auto.

:finger:

Guest WAGON

ah got pulled up on the way to work

like 6 in the morning i had no fuc*in idea what was going on hes like you cant smoke in your car i was like ummm ok so i put it out

he gave me a warning then went back to his car

after he went back to the car i procedded to light another smoke then drive away :banghead:

after he went back to the car i procedded to light another smoke then drive away :banghead:

damn bro, you sooooo badass right now :rolleyes:

Nah, you're alright, you weren't off topic at all

If you think about it, if they ban smoking in cars it'd just open a can of worms for everything else, cellphones, lcd screens, stereos, food and drink...they all distract drivers.

So they should, anything in a car that distracts the driver while driving is stupid, and dangerous.

My one and only accident (8 years ago) was caused by me playing with the stereo while driving and not paying attention to what was happening ahead of me.

Manuals on the other hand are not distracting, as the driver does not have to avert their gaze from the road to use a manual transmission (if they do, then they should be forced to drive an auto). Anyone who eats while driving (especially a manual) almost deserves to have an accident.

However even though I type this, I have used my cellphone while driving, a practice I am not proud of, and one I try not to do too often.

Cheers

Guest Andrew

I think a practise i'm not proud of - was driving a manual in traffic AND rolling a ciggie - a 3 hand job hah.

I think a practise i'm not proud of - was driving a manual in traffic AND rolling a ciggie - a 3 hand job hah.

Unless u perfect the one handed roll - a practice my old man and a mate are quite profficient at, but I could never master.

Don't matter now coz I quit, but would still love to be able to do it.