Sign in to follow this  
Mark

My E30 = FAIL.

Antony: Yeah, that was my car.... would've been parked outside DCH Motorsport who were fixing it. Sucks to hear about your car though. Had a similar thing happen to me when the fuel pump in my E36 carked it in Hokitika. Had to drive a rental car back to Chch and drive back over a week later to pick the car up!

Mark247: Free tows are awesome.... love the AA, it has saved my arse on many ocassions. Should be compulsory to get a membership with any BMW purchase.

And the AAPlus is fully worth it, they'll tow you right the way home, or right the way to you're intended destination for free :D

And the AAPlus is fully worth it, they'll tow you right the way home, or right the way to you're intended destination for free :D

How much more expensive is that?

I dont pay anything for my AA, when i was younger dad put me on his policy and has never taken me off it... works out good.

How much more expensive is that?

I dont pay anything for my AA, when i was younger dad put me on his policy and has never taken me off it... works out good.

I think its an extra $40 on top of the general AA fee. worth it if your doing alot of traveling

I totally just signed up for AAPlus, $45 extra a year, but they give you a rental car etc if you breakdown miles away from home. Awesome.

I wonder if they do discounts for referrals ;) lol, doubt it