Sign in to follow this  
Linden

E30 Mtech Coupe

A few of you may have seen this on trademe and wondered who snatched it up (me for a great price i must add muhahaha!)

according to last owner engine and trans serviced recently has also replaced: shocks in the rear with munroes, fuel pump,and indicator switch

Ive since given it a much needed cut n polish as the paint had lost most of its shine!

I wasnt too sure of the colour at first but its starting to grow on me and it handles great its the nicest auto (shudder) ive ever driven (problem that was discribed in the auction has now been resolved) nowhere near as fun as my 325 manual but its a hell of a lot tidier..

Oh and it will soon be lowered some more and may even have some tints put on.

and so after a cut and polish and a quick drive here are the pictures!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Linden

There was alot of interest in this on here when it was on TM. You should put your 2.5 and box into this, would be sweet.

Looks very nice,

I agree with jeddy~ put your 2.5 and box in it.. Would be perfect.

Selling the 2.5 manual for just over a grand to pay for most of this new one, it will be getting a manual and power upgrade soon once i get the money (pretty sure the kid who wants to buy it will crash it - Ive told him ill buy the engine/box back when he crashes it lol!)

Thats a hot e30!

Sweet colour. Can't be many red mtech II's around.

Good to see it has been saved from being parted out by all us vultures! :D

Nice work on reviving the paint.... can't wait to see it repowered to 2.5, it will be a beast.

Looks awesome. Boot spoiler is not tech II, but I like it anyway - might even be better than tech II on a red car?

Nice purchase dude!

Sounds like its in the right hands to be looked after well.

LOL at the piles of gravel and 2 lines leading up the the rear wheels in one of the pics. (Pic 5)

yeh im pretty stoked with it i wasnt sure if i'd be able to sell my 2.5 at first but this one is in mint cond including the interior (minus drivers seat has a few rips) and only 132kms on it!

Looks good, a bit of paint on here and there and she will be stunning, love red E30’s, not enough of them around.

Weekend job #1, de-Chrome the window surrounds! Instant improvement for $20. I had a can of Blue non metalic paint mixed for my car the other day for touch ups and it was onlt $45!

Would be epic with a 24valve.

Pictures look mint!!

Wow what a beautiful colour on the car! My favourite lipstick colour too. :D

I have always been a huge fan of dechroming, but ive never really paid attention to red cars so im a little mixed about this one...

it definately needs the front and rear bumper repainting (when funds appear - if i dont paint the whole thing either black or white lol! ) and will get some new leads and rotor cap for it when i get paid on thursday

looks mint! mmm sumit road :) i love that road! thaken the old e30 up there many a time

wow what a diffrence that cut and polish made! I'm sure if the seller had of done that they would have been able to sell it for a bit more!!

The black schnitzers realy suit the red.

looks like you got a real bargain!

don't paint it! love the red.. i don't know of any other ones that colour round.. good to see another chch e30 member,

here are a few other nice e30's round the area,

e30

[EDIT] never used insert link before... hope it works

Edited by brockie123

Yeah big transformation already bud, good work.

Congrats man that looks sweet. I was keen on that car but sadly out of space

very nice looking tech2 e30.

I love the wheels!

Guest FrantiC

That's soooooo weird i am sure I saw an e30 exactly like this 2 hours ago... But your in christchurch :wacko:

I'm pretty sure i saw it on Saturday night in chch central? I was drunk so could of been earlier in the day lol