Sign in to follow this  
oscar90

HT's new 99 528i SE

So after finally letting go fo my E36...sort of... i replaced it with a 5 series, and i can understand why people like them, this is SO much nicer crusing in and out of Rolleston in! smooth and quiet

pretty well optioned...a million airbags, TV, tiptronic, sensor wipers, M steering wheel, electric seats etc, the usual i'd say

although i dont know why BMW decided to use gray as an interior colour!..was gay in my 3 series and no doubt it'll be gay and dirty in this 5 series <_< tinted windows will hide it one day

wheels are curbed and paints starting to flake off but eventually i'll try get some nice 18" BBS's

Tiptronic is awesome...still havn't got over the novelty haha afew more days and i'll be sorted,

want to get the TV working in motion and hook up an ipod or something so will look into that for music and movies...i hate CD's lol ANY info on this would be appreciated, just reply here or PM

My E36 is still floating around....my sister has a bitchin' first car damn it beats the mirage i had lol And My E30 is going slow...rusty nuts are gay (no offence to gingers ment)

Anyway, Pics

Cheers,

Andrew

post-1001-1248411463_thumb.jpg

post-1001-1248411524_thumb.jpg

post-1001-1248411605_thumb.jpg

Love it :)

Keen to see it at the next meet!

Good to see another E39 join the gang

If you don't mind which way is the shift when using the tiptronic move shift forward to go up, move shift backward to go up?

Edited by allan

If you don't mind which way is the shift when using the tiptronic move shift forward to go up, move shift backward to go up?

Allan, Pre-facelifts are forwards to go up, Facelifts are backwards to go up.

btw, nice E39 mate. Looks very nice. The clear lights all around make a huge difference.

Edited by Nick021

Nice choice of car Andrew

PM'ed you for TV/ipod

Nice car... I love the Style 32's, possibly my favourite BMW wheel. 

You're going soft on us now though, you won't ever want to drive the E30 now you've experienced the comfort of a 5'er! :)

Good to see another E39 join the gang

Allan there is DIY to change this if you want. I have it in an issue of Total BMW somewhere, they did it on their E39 project car. It's probably floating around on the net somewhere too.

Nice one Andrew

If it weren't for the "edit - the grey", shadowline and M steering wheel it looks exactly like mine right down to the style 32's

PM Jochen - he can get the TV working when in motion.

Edited by mtk540

oooooh how much? so shinny so good

Love it :)

Keen to see it at the next meet!

Cheers, speaking of meets, another will be due soon no doubt, need some fresh ideas though

Mark ... as much as i love the 5er i'll be staying true to the 3 series haha,

allan - yeah tiptronic in this is FOWARD to change up and BACK to change down.