Sign in to follow this  
laadeelaa

You know you're obsessed with BMW's...

-When you are almost late for work because you're dreaming about driving an e30 m3.

-When you meet someone, and you casually mention you adore BMW's with all of your heart.

-When you spend most of your resting time on a BMW internet forum.

-When you don't look at any other cars driving along, apart from BMW's.

-When you accidentally swerve into another lane on the offramp, as you're checking out a beautiful e30 driving past.

Thread rip off of "You know you spend too much on Bimmersport". So shoot me.

-When you notice EVERY E30 that goes past, regardless of condition

Hmmm.....

Good call.

lol @ the second one....

or when you feel sorry for a BMW when you see it lowered on giant chromies with some rude fart cannon.

- When you wanna bash up the driver of an E30 with Mugen and spoon sports stickers amongs the shopping list down the side :mellow:

- ur life stands still and cant think of what to do with yourself when your E30 is away at a workshop

When you realise it's got rubbish steering, rubbish brakes, rubbish shift, rubbish engine - yet you still spend thousands and thousands making it a race car.

In the same vein, when your ideal E30 doesn't have E30 motor, diff, gearbox, or brakes :lol:

You spend a year underneath it and still going back for more, a lot like a decent girlfriend :lol:

You start off building a car with some minor mods, and end up getting sucked in to building a full blown race car, all because of "its what the forum guys said" lol

When you fail NCEA level 3 accounting because you were on bimmersport the night before

^ When you fail Level 3 NCEA completely cause, you just didn't go, you were driving your E30.

When you fail uni exams cos u were too busy modding a e30 instead of studying....true story :(

Haha were all in the same boat

When your relationship with your BMW almost breaks up your relationship with your Girlfriend.

When you get in the dog box with the GF when you work on the e30 when she turns up to say hello, and you end up pulling a motor out while she watches tv inside....till 10pm.

Oooops

When you're so obsessed with them that you quite happily hang about at your bf's BMW wrecker yard.

Just cos it's better than shopping!

You constantly ask him "What's that?" or "What's the difference between an e30 blah blah and an e36 blah blah".

Or my favourite "Can I help you take out an engine?".

when you try to remember the numberplate of every nice e30 that drives past, to post in the "spotted" tread

when you find yourself refreshing the latest post page, just as something to pass time at school, over and over and over

whenever you meet someone with a bmw the first thing you ask is if they go on bimmersport

when checking the latest posts becomes part of the morning piss routine

Edited by Jamez

I once teabagged an E30 window.

I once teabagged a window.

I teabag window.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I only did it for pics. They are,however, too rude to put on here.

I once teabagged an E30 window.

When it comes to teabagging i think Sam + fort'e takes the cake so far hahaha

You know you're obsessed when you unintentionally start a wrecking yard while trying to supply your own need (greed) .

So e30's are the same as chicks to you Ashkan?

I try not to teabag chicks.

-When you know the size of every bolt on the car, and grab only the sockets/wrenches you need for the work you are about to do on the car.

-When everytime you drive with the gf, you teach her model codes of all other BMWs. So far, in a month of teachings, she has E30/36/46/90/34/60 down.

-When you explain to your RX7/Silvia owning friends that their suspension is based of your own. But BMW did it better of course :D Well, especially in the FC, shocking right angles all through that car.

-When everytime you drive with the gf, you teach her model codes of all other BMWs. So far, in a month of teachings, she has E30/36/46/90/34/60 down.

+1

• When the only things you have framed and hanging on your wall is a university degree and a photo of your BMW
  • When your little brother brings home a present he made at metal work and it's a pendulum incorporating and ///M badge, BMW badge and a scale model of an M3.
  • When you are prepared to spend the same amount of money that could easily land you a 300hp 4WD turbo on a 20 year old car with less than half the grunt and enough km's to get to china and back... without any hesitation.
  • When you spot a mint Alpineweiss Tech-2 in your rear view mirror and basically pull a hand break turn, pay $10 to follow him into a paid car park so you can convince him to sell only to realize that he would rather sell his left nut first.
Edited by crazyarab