Sign in to follow this  
laadeelaa

You know you're obsessed with BMW's...

Lol - love the last one Atta!

When your sister bakes you a bmw emblem birthday cake and you're 27 years old! (And you secretly think it's badass).

When you comment (jokingly) from the next room that you knew that the car on tv was an e46 from the sound of its horn, but everyone in the room actually believes you (happened last night).

When local mechanics ring YOU to ask a BMW related question (true story).

Thanks for the Birthday Cake idea. That is so cool. I'm so jealous! Better than any Barbie or Teenage Ninja Turtles one!

When you can convince your Brother, flatmate Dad and Dads missus to buy Bmw's.. im tryna crack my mum at the moment.

^ I convinced my mate and my sister, and my dad has been sitting on the verge for a while :D

- When you get into a japanese car and cant find reverse

And can be seen cranking the wipers at every corner :unsure:

- When you get into a japanese car and cant find reverse

when you think youve finished your car with v8, adjusties,19 inch deep dishalloys, manual, and then you spend a fortune on brakes and quaife lsd and race tyres to drive on the track only once every 2-3 months!

Guest Simon*

- When you get one for your GF, then dump the crazy psycho bitch, but really miss her 318iS

- Go out with another chick, convince her to buy one too, then give her the flick because she just doesn't "get me, and my car thing"

- Working on the latest one now and I know it's serious this time because I let her drive the 540iS :D

Guest Simon*

when you think youve finished your car with v8, adjusties,19 inch deep dishalloys, manual, and then you spend a fortune on brakes and quaife lsd and race tyres to drive on the track only once every 2-3 months!

Much respec' Sir!!!!

When you work from home but drive it around to the side car-park so you can look at it while you work..

You know you’re over your BMW obsession when you buy a poverty package hatchback that wipes the floor with it…

Edited by Apex

Guest Simon*

You know you’re over your BMW obsession when you buy a poverty package hatchback that wipes the floor with it…

That's a bit unfair Graham, it ain't the poverty pack version - it's the hottest new Megane bar one (R26.R) and it's not the flagship performance BMW (or even a modern one!) currently in your garage to compare it to ;)

Apples and oranges bro, or maybe apples and snails :D

Thanks for the Birthday Cake idea. That is so cool. I'm so jealous! Better than any Barbie or Teenage Ninja Turtles one!

Like this ?

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....st&id=18110

BTW: Brian (COSMOS) had this made for us for one of our meetings

Edited by *Glenn*

• When you spot a mint Alpineweiss Tech-2 in your rear view mirror and basically pull a hand break turn, pay $10 to follow him into a paid car park so you can convince him to sell only to realize that he would rather sell his left nut first.

When you would rather sell your left nut then sell your BMW :D

- When you get one for your GF, then dump the crazy psycho bitch, but really miss her 318iS

- Go out with another chick, convince her to buy one too, then give her the flick because she just doesn't "get me, and my car thing"

- Working on the latest one now and I know it's serious this time because I let her drive the 540iS :D

Hard work being a pimp ain't it Simon...

...wait! You let your Mrs drive your 5norty!

Another one...when you sit looking at a brand new Jaguar, and a Dodge Ram - your bosses cars, during your smoko and think to yourself, "meh, be better if the were BMW's."

Edited by MS BM

I am not BMW obsessed. I just like them. I would happily put mine through a crusher to get my hands on a New Jag XFR.

I just find BMW's best value for money in my price range.

And can be seen cranking the wipers at every corner :unsure:

I had that problem first time I drove mine (I was used too Jappas!) Now when I jump into mums van or car, I get wipers going instead of Indicators :rolleyes:

Edited by Shady

I was with a mate, and he's pretty new to driving, was in his Toyota.... I noticed his indicators had clicked off... I tried to do it for him... Man i loked like a d*ck.

When you do hours of frustrating work on the v8 e30 just to satisfy the addiction because i sold my E30.

Edited by Jimmy

When you do hours of frustrating work on the v8 e30 just to satisfy the addiction because i sold my E30.

You are more than welcome to do frustrating work on my new E30 :D!

Only saying this because I want to help you no doubt missing your E30 and all...

I actually had a sad wee moment the night before it left...................

But yeah Riley and Myself are Pro as give us a pm if you ever need help

Edited by Jimmy

Yes but you are the master of the e30 v8, your like a F1 technician on it compared to me lol