Sign in to follow this  
mark247

e36 325i manual coupe

***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***

Hey

After much thinking I have decided I may sell my e36 and go back to e30s. I wanna get a e30 coupe and put an m50 in it.

For sale here we have..

- 1994 325i Coupe

- 5 speed manual

- black leather interior ( good condition but drivers door card needs retrimming / replacing )

- Good rubber on the front, rear is getting down.

- Good condition for age

- Body has done 194000km, the engine has done 140,000km ( engine came out of fully serviced crash damaged auto sedan )

- It aircon needs regassing, we had to disconnect it when we changed the engine over. So it's not "broken", I just needs gas.

I would like $6200 but we can talk. What I would prefer to do is swap it for a E30 coupe with cash my way ( preferably enough for me to get all the parts to drop an m50 in it at least )

post-1711-1248812323_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mark247

what color is it?

It's a really dark purple, but looks black at night. The photo, even though it is HDR'd, shows the colour pretty well.

bugger. this is what happens when I'm off bimmersport for a week haha. if the sale falls through send me a pm coz this is what I'm looking for and I'm a tauranga local as well!

bugger. this is what happens when I'm off bimmersport for a week haha. if the sale falls through send me a pm coz this is what I'm looking for and I'm a tauranga local as well!

my black 92 325i 5spd coupe will be up for sale in the next month or so .

cheers brent

Edited by Brent HARTGE535i

It's definately sold.

And I just definately bought ( already picked up ) a 5 speed motorsport e28 with LSD and recaros =D With 16" weaves.... and it's red.... oh its awesome...

Edited by Mark247

It's definately sold.

And I just definately bought ( already picked up ) a 5 speed motorsport e28 with LSD and recaros =D With 16" weaves.... and it's red.... oh its awesome...

Its the one I think it is isn't it <_<

Its the one I think it is isn't it <_<

Probably....... =D

All i wanna do to it is lower it a bit and drop in the bigger m30.

WIN! Im very very jealous

It looked nice on the trademe auction

Probably....... =D

All i wanna do to it is lower it a bit and drop in the bigger m30.

good work , very nice car .

can help with a m30 3.5L , can even do worked engine options if you have the $$$ to do it

good work , very nice car .

can help with a m30 3.5L , can even do worked engine options if you have the $$$ to do it

What I would be looking for is just a normal 3.5. What do you mean by "worked engine options?" What price would you do the engines you have for? Thanks, Mark.

Know someone who might be selling his his entire 535i manual for cheap. 340,000km on the engine but strong as ever

Know someone who might be selling his his entire 535i manual for cheap. 340,000km on the engine but strong as ever

How cheap is cheap?

At a guess 1500

At a guess 1500

Hrmmm bit too steap, considering I only need the engine. Good deal for a car though.

Yeah, just thought id put it out there anyway.

Does it have wof and rego ? lol