Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

This is not a "rant"

I'm speaking here as "Glenn" a sponsor here.. not as a mod ATM

I'm getting a little over the piss taking about "get it scanned"

I try to help as many people on here as I can, in doing so, I have to offer them the best solution or advise I am able to give them. If I say that you need to scan it first before fiddling... thats what you need to do. If people here would rather me just reply to people with problems with "ring me".. thats fine. I'll do that.... otherwise back off... I'm over it. :D

Good stuff Glenn, i certainly wouldn't wana "play" with my car (or any BMW) and get into all kinds of problems that i don't know about. Better to "Do it once and do it right" by getting it scanned correctly.

Guest Simon*

Would be wise not to get yourselves on Glenn's other list people

:blink:

Posted Image

No this is not a rant.. But its so damn close it might as well be!

:blink:

Posted Image

You could sit on that Graham and show all the girls your best bits..... NOT

No this is not a rant.. But its so damn close it might as well be!

??? Please tell me what you would rather me say then ? or not say ?

When people recommend that someone gets their car scanned I truly beleive they arent taking the piss. The one example I can think of is in the bimmersport slogan thread. Which in fact is just a bit of light hearted humor which shouldnt be taken aboard. Just my opinion, and for the record I'm not ranting.

When people recommend that someone gets their car scanned I truly beleive they arent taking the piss. The one example I can think of is in the bimmersport slogan thread. Which in fact is just a bit of light hearted humor which shouldnt be taken aboard. Just my opinion, and for the record I'm not ranting.

I thought it was rather whitty myself

For god's sake you morons. Glenn has more BMW knowledge in his left (lug) nut than any of you you will ever have in your lifetime. When he offers advice, follow it.

Cheers

Grant

^ Im all for taking advice, but Im purely just suggesting that people arent actually taking the piss as it seems

Edited by SIR E30

Would be wise not to get yourselves on Glenn's other list people

Other list? :huh: You're not Santa Clause are you Glenn? :D

For god's sake you morons. Glenn has more BMW knowledge in his left (lug) nut than any of you you will ever have in your lifetime. When he offers advice, follow it.

Cheers

Grant

I was making a light hearted joke that some people found funny. People take the 'micky' out of each others little traits etc all the time. I am by no means questioning Glenns knowledge of BMWs, why would I do that? He obviously knows a hell of a lot about them and good on him for helping people out. He is a valuable asset. No offence intended at all. It was a joke. SORRY.

EDIT: I cant speak for others who have made "get it scanned" comments, I have done it once.

Edited by Mark247

I was making a light hearted joke that some people found funny. People take the 'micky' out of each others little traits etc all the time. I am by no means questioning Glenns knowledge of BMWs, why would I do that? He obviously knows a hell of a lot about them and good on him for helping people out. He is a valuable asset. No offence intended at all. It was a joke. SORRY.

EDIT: I cant speak for others who have made "get it scanned" comments, I have done it once.

Yup - fair point. I wasn't aiming my comment at you, not at all, in fact on the whole you have been rather amusing tonight.

Was it aimed at me?

I hope i dont get my 20% .....

Edited by SIR E30

Was it aimed at me?

I hope i dont get my 20% .....

It wasn't aimed at any one person, it was a general comment.

It wasn't aimed at any one person, it was a general comment.

Dont spin that bullshit.

It could of been aimed at 2 people. Most likely me, since Ive been the one saying it, and mark said it once today.

Dont spin that bullshit.

It could of been aimed at 2 people. Most likely me, since Ive been the one saying it, and mark said it once today.

20%

It would get up my fanny as well Glenn if I were often being asked questions that had the same answer and have it made into a catch- phrase.

For us civilian folk though, it can be amusing when people crank it out. They are inspired by you as opposed to taking from you.

Also it's a car forum- these people arent really THAT smart. Revel in that knowledge.

The first answer to my issue thread., was "get it scanned".... If you don't have any usefull advice, don't post.

I have plenty of useful advice, whether I post it or not is up to me. I may choose to leave a smart ass comment if I wish instead of helping someone. Go play with geraldine on forza or somthing.

Edited by 320guy