Sign in to follow this  
deane30

Mint e30

Found this on trademe and thought someone might be interested:

linky ink

The K's are pretty high so I think the price might be a bit steep.

Dean

K's don't mean much if it has been looked after well & serviced, Which it sounds like it has.

Looks like a good buy. Tech1 ftw.

Very nice car, looks like it has been kept in great condition.

I agree the price is a little too high for me because of the K's

K's don't mean much if it has been looked after well & serviced, Which it sounds like it has.

Looks like a good buy. Tech1 ftw.

It says its had an engine replacement as well which came from a lower K's car.

I agree that its an awesome looking car, though I do think you could get it for a bit cheaper. Genuine M325i's can go for that sort of money.

Edited by deane30

Isnt that steve kbs old car??

loved it, love it

edit: yes definitely is- it has the racing m3s interior!

Edited by nath

Isnt that steve kbs old car??

loved it, love it

Yeah it is.

I test drove this car when he had it for sale last and it is mint! he didnt take my offer at the time and i ended up buying the one i have now.

If anyone is looking for a mint e30 buy this!!

I agree that its an awesome looking car, though I do think you could get it for a bit cheaper. Genuine M325i's can go for that sort of money.

It is an M325i though. Edited by James~

^ sure james ? carjam says its not ?? hmmm or are you referring to just the badge ?

^ sure james ? carjam says its not ?? hmmm or are you referring to just the badge ?

Carjam doesn't mean sh*t.

There have been 318ti's regd as M3's, go figure.

If it was a genuine m325 wouldnt the owner advertise it as a m325? just seems logical to me especially with his asking price

I dunno I cant view the link due to TM being retarded. Comment was aimed at Carjam/NZ registration being notoriously inaccurate.

Well it looks to have most the things of a "Genuine M325i" so i'm just guessing..

Can someone put up a pic please? still can't view TM.

Isnt it 4 door?

Genuine M325i's are only 2 door....?

Thats what I was thinking from the listing 4 door=not "genuine" Mtech

Edited by jeddy

Isnt it 4 door?

Genuine M325i's are only 2 door....?

That's what I was basing my "genuine M325i" comment on. I had just been reading the sticky under the General Discussion section of the forum which mentioned that: M325i

I don't want to get into a debate about what is or isn't an M325i. I would only be repeating what I had read anyway. At the end of the day I think it looks like an awesome car and I would love to own it regardless. Hopefully someone on here will pick it up.

Trademe isn't working for me either at the moment so can't post up any pics sorry <_<

Thats hot. Alpine pfl mtech-1s are where its at :)

Its still is my car but my old mans selling it on behalf as im on my OE in London.

The car was sold from new with the Mtec kit, bilstine shocks and 15" wheels. as for being a real motorsport I dont know.All of these things were an option from new (at the request of the first owner) thats why its the only four door that I know of with the original fittment kit, shocks and wheels.

It had a 2.7 ltr conversion installd by the previous owner but some one took it for their race car (my old man.....) so thats why it had the engine change. I put in the seats, Mirror sterio(still have the orriginal but its tape) and springs. Also has tweeters in the A pillers and Mtec gear knob that lights up same red as the dash.

Its a nice car, the ride is tight, an extreamly easy car feel and very predicatable. Will be sad to see it go but I need the moola. Sucky

Hope that helps.

Nice to see you here Steve! How's the gravel-thrashing going??

They didn't make 4-door m325i's, but as Steve said, you could order a 325i 4-door with some or all of the m325i bits.

Does it have an LSD Steve?

And to echo someone's post above - carjam doesn't mean sh*t.

Good luck with the sale Steve - its looking better than I remember, and it looked good then. I've got paddock pics floating around somewhere if you want them.

OMG. How many times must the Genuine M325i topic be touched upon.

Looks like a nice car, I really like the leather interior, so much nicer than the leather style in a regular E30.

Lol at high kms comment, if you account for its age it has low kms.

Good luck with the sale, looks fantastic.

Don't know why people stress about high kays in a E30, get your hands dirty and replace some bushings and valve stem seals and you have a perfect car... Sheesh.