Sign in to follow this  
jjs

Dual Sim Phone?

Spotted this phone.

Looks like good value considering it is dual sim and plays TV. But worried it will be junk. What are your thoughts?

Guest Simon*

LOL "Kingbond" :D :D :D

Got no comment apart from "Kingbond"

Sorry Jeremy - ignore my post ;)

Worth a crack at that price if you require a dual sim phone, If you didnt like it im sure you could flog it off on trade me

+1 what I was going to say...

Posted Image

There are going to get alot of these types of phones come out on the market - due to 2 degress being a chinese bassed company if i remember

two sims is good to a point but why would you need both seen vodafone and 2 degress are just as cheap to each other as having indivigual sims

common ive got a old telescum nokia and i can put a vodafone sim card in it, and with a bit of playing can swap between the 2.

but most companys wont allow the 2 sim card phones as they are big competition and good ways of getting free stuff

+1 to the phone - and the price worth a shot if you get 6 months warrenty

My uncle works in quality control in Chinese electronics. When I caught up with him circa 2007, he boiled an egg by placing it inbetween two Chinese/novelly branded mobiles calling each other. Took about 45min.

I still haven't been able to get over that - developed a fear of certain chinese goods.

I hope they've cleaned up their act.

All those chinese phones are sh*t.

Yeh my iphone that has been made is China is sh*t :rolleyes:

They work as they say, but their UI is a bit clunky. But if you are more technically minded and don't mind a bit of tinkering, they are well worth the price.

Just because they are made in China doesn't mean they are sh*t. Most things we see/touch everyday are likely to come from China. Even BMW have factory in China (for internal consumption, not exported yet).

Edit: typo

Edited by my_e36

I didnt mean products made in china, but the chinese rip offs of other products. Like the iphone clones, htc clones etc.