Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

Don't you hate...

Drivers with caravans / large trucks (etc) speeding up at every passing opportunity not allowing you to safely pass, then traveling up hill for 15 minutes sitting at 50km/h with a stack of 20 cars behind them and refusing to pull over. sure pulling over would slow your journey by 30 seconds... but it speeds up every one else's by 10 mins!

Main reason for people crashing on motorways IMO? its not because the drivers are simply speeding for the sake of it, its because they were stuck behind some assh*le for ten minutes then feel the need to make up time by traveling at 130. also, as frustration sets in people try make stupid blind passes on corners, etc, endangering both themselfs and oncoming traffic. It seems that someone traveling below the speed limit is more dangerous to other drivers than if they were speeding!

Also People that speed up when they see a passing lane. why do people refuse to let other drivers past them if they know they are traveling at 20km/h under the speed limit?

Edited by Wervie67

i hate people who indicate with the curves of a large roundabout, if you are going straight, you don't have to indicate until you exit the roundabout, not indicate right as you curve right then left as you exit! it just makes other people going straight in the other direction stop and give way to you who didn't need to.

My mum does this and it pisses me off so bad.

I hate it when people turning left slow down in the middle of the road, blocking traffic, then take a huge wide arc into their street. Rather than pulling to the left hand side of the road then slowing down, allowing other people to pass.

I hate it how my mum does the above

I hate being driven by my mum

I hate it when my mum (and anyone else for that matter) just assumes she is a better driver than me, just because they have been driving for X number of years more than me. Experience doesn't ALWAYS make you a better driver.

My mum's a pretty good driver.

I herd a story once of her going quite fast on the backroad to dunedin (from invers) when her dad was in hospital.

Her car has decent rims and shocks, and manual harharhar.

But she wants a new car next year, Trying to convince a 330i Mpackage is the way to go :)

Edited by antil33t

Don't you hate when somebody is towing a car through the city at 30kmh in the middle of peak hour traffic.

Opps my bad this was me today !

I hate it when my mum (and anyone else for that matter) just assumes she is a better driver than me, just because they have been driving for X number of years more than me. Experience doesn't ALWAYS make you a better driver.

When you've been practising trail braking and weight transfer techniques like some people have, It does.

When you've been practising trail braking and weight transfer techniques like some people have, It does.

Or toodling around carparks doing the shopping....

I hate getting a ride to work with my mum.

She is the second worst driver I've ever been in a car with.

hahaha hard out aye, i hate too, when women are like "I haven't even had a fine yet! I must be a perfect driver, look at all your speeding fines!"

I hate it when this happens in the carport of the house im housesitting. Family back in a little over a week :S

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest FrantiC

That pan got OWNED

Edited by bravo
Removed quoted images. You don't need to quote the post directly above you.

I hate women/females/girls that lead you on, then you find them days later with some other dude.

Edited by antil33t

I hate girls that lead you on, then you find them days later with some other dude.

Awww Michael.

There is your problem. You mentioned girls. Not women. :)

Pfft, who'd wanna be a female. I wouldn't.

Edited by MS BM

fixit.

Bah, I'm going to bed.... Surgery tomorrow!

Hahaha, My dads taking the beamer to work tomorrow.....

Edited by antil33t

That pan got OWNED

Heh yeah proper job mate. Can't wait to see it on good light tomorrow :unsure:

I hate women/females/girls that lead you on, then you find them days later with some other dude.

This is how men become "pigs/assholes/bastards"

I love that women only have themselves to blame.

I hate finding a sweet image on google of a mint tech 1, pity there is only one image of it, and you can't even see the car properly cos there are god damn car promo girls infront of it.

"MOVE B*TCH!"

Or when it says "click to see larger"...so you click it...and its NOT larger its the same damn size! WTF.

My dad reckon's my car understeers :/ Interesting...

Maybe that's due to having no front lip whatsoever?

I hate court summons <_<

+10000

Or when it says "click to see larger"...so you click it...and its NOT larger its the same damn size! WTF.

lol yea that's damn annoying

I hate it how no-one seems to be able to stay in their own lane at round abouts ... came within millimetres of being side swiped about 20 minutes ago because some dumb blonde biartch couldn't keep her car within her own lane

she was probably too pre-occupied with how she looked to be bothered concentrating on driving

I hate that every E30 i've seen since i've moved down has been a M40 with a massive rice cannon,

Sounds poo as.

+1

And the drivers stare at me like I'm inferior.