Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

Don't you hate...

No sh*t sherlock.

And a flat white is less froth.

Girl, you are just HYSTERICAL

If you ask for a Latte with no froth, it's a effin Flat White. It tastes exactly the effin same.

You cant seriously be telling me a flat white and a latte are the same thing surely ?

If thats the case, I wont be coming to your place for a coffee !

You cant seriously be telling me a flat white and a latte are the same thing surely ?

If thats the case, I wont be coming to your place for a coffee !

Chances are, with the atitude,she wont be there to serve you :rolleyes:

Maybe you should find a different job

Haha. You boys will sh*t your dacks when you find out.

:ph34r:

Penry, I'm deeply sorry, the only difference between a flat white, latte and cappuccino is froth and how the milk is textured!

edit. I googled how to spell cappuccino.

Edited by MS BM

edit. I googled how to spell cappuccino.

So you have learnt something at uni.

What is that supposed to mean?

A previous post said she cant wait to work on cars...Im guessing shes going to do a Mechanics Apprenticeship or the Likes? Just a random guess... :mellow:

Here we go:

http://coffeegeek.com/guides

http://coffeegeek.com/guides/frothingguide/recipes

In the US Flat White's don't exist (I take it that they are a NZ/Australian invention), although if you ask for a short latte (i.e. a latte in an 8oz cup) you will get what we know as a flat white.

I went to a coffee cupping event on Saturday afternoon. It was very interesting, and amazing firstly how the coffee from different regions differs in taste, and how the roasting time alters the taste.

It was also evident in the cupping blind taste test how terrible the coffee chain stores such as Starbucks are.

Amazingly, the roaster who spoke at the event did the cupping blind taste test and recorded his answers and got 7 of the 8 coffees correct, including the roaster of the coffee and the origin of the beans.

Therefore, I guess to keep this on topic, I hate it when someone suggests going to get a coffee and they take you to Starbucks...where I just end up having a chocolate frappuccino as the coffee is so bad.

Cheers

Grant

I'm amazed with this thread....weve gone from talking about "tossers" to how to make coffee :D

I actually don't hate much at all...............except........... people who book in their cars, don't turn up, dont phone and then turn up a few days or a week later and just expect you to repair their cars when it suits them :unsure:

I have my "list" :P

I actually don't hate much at all...............except........... people who book in their cars, don't turn up, dont phone and then turn up a few days or a week later and just expect you to repair their cars when it suits them :unsure:

I have my "list" :P

Yes - that puts my dislike of bad coffee to shame!!

When I was at university, there was free coffee and tea.

I'd have 4-5 Coffee's in a lunchtime....

but man it was crap coffee, was free though :P

and they all seem to be fat, what is it with fatties and scooters

I have a scooter, although i only use it for 5 or 10min trips, and i usually manage to pull away from Cars at the lights, unless theyre wanker boy racers who like to scare the **** with their with big bores and automatic transmissions jammed in 1st gear! This is def a Hate.

Im definitely not Fat either :)

Here we go:

It was also evident in the cupping blind taste test how terrible the coffee chain stores such as Starbucks are.

Therefore, I guess to keep this on topic, I hate it when someone suggests going to get a coffee and they take you to Starbucks...where I just end up having a chocolate frappuccino as the coffee is so bad.

Blimey, don't let Mr Kebab know that - he will get withdrawal symptoms if he doesn't get his four buckets of Starbucks every day :unsure: !

Back on topic, I am beginning to really hate HT Truck drivers and their "my truck is bigger than your car / motorbike / bicycle so get the fcuk out of my way" attitudes. It's not only arrogant, it's downright dangerous.

Guest Simon*

My biggest driving hates are

1. People who don't indicate. Especially at roundabouts! Fiery painful forks-in-your-eyes death to them!!!!

2. Slow people in the outside lane. European autobahn/strada/pista etiquette should be mandatory. If someone is faster than you, then move the fcuk over!

2. Slow people in the outside lane. European autobahn/strada/pista etiquette should be mandatory. If someone is faster than you, then move the fcuk over!

Hah, This got me reported to the police,

Some stupid douche bag pulls into empty right hand lane, and does 85, so I underpass him, the rude f**k reports me to the police, then they ring my house (which, due to me being slack and registering my car to my parents house) my mother got the call, and they told her <_<

This particular motorway, has "KEEP LEFT UNLESS PASSING" right at the start of it.

Hah, This got me reported to the police,

Some stupid douche bag pulls into empty right hand lane, and does 85, so I underpass him, the rude f**k reports me to the police, then they ring my house (which, due to me being slack and registering my car to my parents house) my mother got the call, and they told her <_<

This particular motorway, has "KEEP LEFT UNLESS PASSING" right at the start of it.

I know it is tempting, but you should NEVER undertake. It is one of the most dangerous things you can do on a motorway.

When someone is crawling on the outside lane, try sitting on their ass with your lights on full beam - works well for me.

I know it is tempting, but you should NEVER undertake. It is one of the most dangerous things you can do on a motorway.

When someone is crawling on the outside lane, try sitting on their ass with your lights on full beam - works well for me.

Yeah, I tried all the normal things... but he just wouldn't move.

The annoying thing was, the motorway was virtually empty. he had no real reason to be in the right hand lane anyway.

Guest FrantiC

Oh man, hate slow drivers on the motorway.. My mum is one of them, She likes to go 100 then slow down to 85... up to 100, slow down to 85....

I have to pretty much sink down in my seat it's so embarrassing..