Sign in to follow this  
bellicose

Loose Change.

I watched it last night.

Don't really know what to say ... I always questioned it ever since Bin Laden denied responsibility right from the start, whereas they normally put their hands up and claim it.

BTW, the WWI was Germany, Hitler etc. WWII was initially the Japs - Pearl Harbour remember??

WW1 was when Kaiser Wilhelm ruled Germany and the Germans torpedoed the Mauritania (sp) when it entered German controlled waters with their brand new U-boat. The Mauritania was loaded with rich Americans and so it retaliation the US entered the war.

WW2 was with Hitler, the Holocaust and Pearl Harbor etc.

Guest FrantiC

Posted Image

the whole is small becuase only the main fuselage has enough mass to smash through a heavily fortified building notice the damage on the side of the building where the wing hit

also the destruction of the plane wont change much between 500mph and 300mph especially seeing as the 747 carries much more inertia

Your missing the point, That video shows a smaller jet powered plane going 500mph into a large concrete block designed to absorb energy.

The pentagon is in no way near that fortified and the plane would have been lucky to be doing 300mph at that altitude.

With that in mind, AND your diagram there should have been atleast some form of wreckage. there is NO WAY it all vapourized, it is scientifically impossible for all that , especially 2 large titanium engines..

I dont think you're still quite getting how much momentum that is! That is a massive amount of energy! Even titanium could not stand up to that, it is easily possible, i'm sure someone with a better physics background than me could do the maths as to the temperatures reached in tht sort of collision...

I dont bother argueing with people over this stuff. Believers in this tripe have watched too many DVDs they take as doctrine and dont want common sense and physics to get in the way of a good story!

Guest FrantiC

Yeah I must admit it is the DVD's, I started in this thread thinking people are nuts thinking the U.S planned it.. But seriously open your eyes instead of being a lamb and just listening to what your told.

There actually is alot of pot holes in their storys and no proof at all of a plane crashing into the pentagon.

What proof do you have that there was a plane that hit it? Other than that's what they said?

Regardless of the momentum involved, there is still no way that amount of mass can just disaapear, not to mention there was minimal fire damage, considering the so called airplane would have been carrying a large amount of jet fuel which would have replicated fires like in the twin towers, Which burns at over 810c and will burn for a long time. All there was, was a bit of a fire from the initial blast and everything was vapourized ? Where did all this jet fuel go ?

I'm generally very open-minded, but i have to agree with Mark247 here..

Stuff this, believe what you want, i'm not gonna be convinced by some stupid conspiracy theory. I give up argueing.

Guest FrantiC

hahaha.

Meh, I couldn't care less either way. I'm on the fence with it all, But I couldn't care less anyways. Just prove to me a plane hit it and I'll shut up.. lol.

I dont bother argueing with people over this stuff. Believers in this tripe have watched too many DVDs they take as doctrine and dont want common sense and physics to get in the way of a good story!

+1

Its happened now,

nothing will change that

WW1 was when Kaiser Wilhelm ruled Germany and the Germans torpedoed the Mauritania (sp) when it entered German controlled waters with their brand new U-boat. The Mauritania was loaded with rich Americans and so it retaliation the US entered the war.

WW2 was with Hitler, the Holocaust and Pearl Harbor etc.

That's what I meant, but somehow fingers didn't engage with brain. i meant the US only got involved after the japs bombed pearl harbour. Ah well - teach me not to proof read.

Well i just finished watching 'Zeitgeist' and well sh*t now i'm really thinkin' lol. It's more "documented rather than theory(sp)"

A lot of it makes very clear sense, i suggest some of you watch it. It is pretty long (2hr2m) but in my opinion well worth the time.

I watched Zeitgeist a couple of years ago and I was SO convinced 911 was a conspiracy. Over time you revert back to accepting the fact the terrorists did it.

All those conspiracy theory things are the same. They are so fixated on their side of the story they give such a biased argument on what they conspire happened. That turns into fabricating evidence and making crap up about temperatures of burning jet fuel blah blah blah.

I watched Zeitgeist a couple of years ago and I was SO convinced 911 was a conspiracy. Over time you revert back to accepting the fact the terrorists did it.

You revert back to what the majority tell you happened, it seems it's easier to accept then ask questions. The majority is not always right.

This is not an attack mate, just a view :)

Anyone watched Zeitgeist Addendum??

Thats pretty good, goes more into the Banking side of things..

Join the Zeitgeist Movement if you are into it..

In my opinion i think the Government, well a few people anyway, knew about it, and probably let it happen, and faked the pentagon attack to make it worse..

War makes people money,

Watch it

Anyone watched Zeitgeist Addendum??

Thats pretty good, goes more into the Banking side of things..

Join the Zeitgeist Movement if you are into it..

In my opinion i think the Government, well a few people anyway, knew about it, and probably let it happen, and faked the pentagon attack to make it worse..

War makes people money,

Watch it

Yeah mate that's the one i watched.

Yeah mate that's the one i watched.

There is two, think you can find them floating around on the net..

Also if you are interested in religion, well think its a load of crap, youtube Walter Veith, he has some good lectures and the similarities between egytpian religion and christianity which gets touched upon in zeitgeist addendum..

Guest FrantiC

I have both, the 1st one focuses on religion, 9/11 and how F'd the money system is in the U.S.

Second one I haven't had time to watch, mainly watched the first as it had 9/11 and it DOES make you think right..