Sign in to follow this  
bmw_guy

One year anniversary tips and ideas

I have never laughed so much after reading this you lot sure can hand it out. Good on you Brook for not rising to all the barbs. On a more serious note, roses, dinner out, diamonds, nice place to stay been together one year etc etc. Just a little fishing on my part but could their be a little more to this special evening out than you are telling us all? if so best of luck if not best of luck any how and have a good time.

Allan

Should also probably check to make sure it won't be her "time of the month".

Other wise all your hard work has gone down the drain. I guess then you could force her to cook you a nice meal followed by oral sex.

I know I'll get flamed from you younger guys for saying this... however...>>>>

Showing her respect by asking her if her parents could join you both for a nice meal and a few drinks will earn you heaps of browny points with her and her parents.. The old man will see right through you though ( I know ) but he will respect you more and take sides with you if you show respect for his daughter.. the bonking can always be had later or another day... you need to build up all the browny points for all the crap you'll cause later... remember...youve only been together one year.

Showing her respect by asking her if her parents could join you both for a nice meal and a few drinks will earn you heaps of browny points with her and her parents.. The old man will see right through you though ( I know ) but he will respect you more and take sides with you if you show respect for his daughter.. the bonking can always be had later or another day... you need to build up all the browny points for all the crap you'll cause later... remember...youve only been together one year.

Sounds like a plan.

Glenn, in theory this would work.

Realistically, it will end in tears with the guy turning a nice meal and a few drinks into a terrible meal and a doz beers.

Or is it just me... <_<

Good hearing a dad's point of view though, I never really did anything to get browny points like others have mentioned, however, her dad was building a boat and I work at a hardware store. Got heaps of discounts for him which made him like me...not that it really mattered.

Glenn, you're are awesome. I'm so going to do that if I'm ever with a woman for a whole year straight!

Mega browny points indeed!!

A+ thread would read again cheers fellas :D

F**k her best friend.

It does the trick if you are trying to get rid of her which I assume you are. Worked for me.

Na bro,

shes a keeper

Should also probably check to make sure it won't be her "time of the month".

This has been sorted haha

Mmmm good idea, thanks Glenn

ok guys and gal :P

Plan:

Pick her up from her house, in the e30 of course, on the steelies of course, no chrome! :)

Have dinner booked at 7.30 at Pummice, which is pretty much brand new, in a cool location which is a bit diff. Rather than eating typically on the main street of town at of those restaurants. Pummice is kind of secluded.

Will arrive and be seated at our table. Before we begin a rose will be brought out by the waitress with a small card with some mooshy mooshy meaningfull stuff on it.

We'll have a chat, heart to heart. Take some photos (she loves photos)

Then dinner will be brought out on the plates we created at splashy right at the start when we were dating. Never actually used them. So will be pretty cool, cool little surprise. And she'll be stoked i went to the effort to sort it out.

Well exchange gifts, she will however already be in the dress i have purchased her. I have also got a canvas made for her. With something i photoshopped up. Its a plain white canvas and then has like a text printed in the middle. Like exactly what it looks like on the phone. Pretty cool. And that will act as her card. It has recieved on, and from and stuff. Cool idea.

After dinner, we will head out to this place i have found on top of a hill with a seat and swing which looks over the city lights. There, i have my mate setting up a brazier, blanket and some pillows and we will cook marshmellows and have a good ol chat.

Then we head to the car. . . .

you can guess what happens next :P

Then she loves me forever and we get married and have little babies haha!

sound good guys?

Or to mooshy mooshy

Not bad aye.

Feel like its not quite perfected.

There will be a letter in there somewhere to lol

Valentines was way better gr

can never top it

You must get a lot of head.

I could never see myself doing that sorta stuff. Good sh*t.

haha chur bro.

Head is good :)

She deserves it man,

shes a mint gf

Edited by Brookfromhamilton

intense, should have stuck with some new dish washing gloves haha.

jokes bro, good work

Chur, hope she likes it.

Should be a good night

only prob is:

Wtf to do with the brazier when were done lol!

lol na bro,

its av.

Its small in the back of a coupe

Anyone know where to get a sh*t load of glow in the dark stars?

you may have the vagina but you still belong in the kitchen

Cheers

Brook

edit: jokes

wow just saw this screamer...post of the year lololol

I had an E30 once.. just recline the passenger seat, A little tricky but it works haha.

Its small in the back of a coupe

Found this out, f**kn impractical BMW designers

Your mate's must also be of the good type.

I can see right now what my mates would say if I asked them to make a brazier picnic on a hill..

wow just saw this screamer...post of the year lololol

Haha thought i better add an edit in there

to save my bottom from a warning