Sign in to follow this  
bmw_guy

One year anniversary tips and ideas

Sounds like you have put in a pretty decent effort Brook, well done!

Cheers Grant

Maybe some of you males should take notice of this thread!

I know most of you actually do mooshy stuff behind the scenes. You're just too "manly" to admit it. :P

Diamonds

Did them for xmas haha

Maybe some of you males should take notice of this thread!

I know most of you actually do mooshy stuff behind the scenes. You're just too "manly" to admit it. :P

Maybe you females should take notice of what I said.

Don't do sh*t for your man. Expect nothing more than some leg opener and Wendy's. Or if your out of Auckland then you only get McD's.

Kiwi chicks are unbelievably bad when it comes to the give and take issue.

Euro cars, Euro Chicks. You can't get any better.

Did them for xmas haha

lol sweet as

next cliche ... lingere

as cliche as it may be, I have found in my experience that girls don't really tend to spend a lot on really nice lingere, so it is a win win present for everyone ;)

giant 5 foot tall teddy bears are also good presents ... especially if your gf is only 5 foot tall lol

[edit] since our anniversary is the day after her birthday, and my birthday is only a couple of weeks later, we just focus on birthday presents instead and just go out somewhere nice for dinner for our anniversary

Edited by Wom

Maybe you females should take notice of what I said.

Don't do sh*t for your man. Expect nothing more than some leg opener and Wendy's. Or if your out of Auckland then you only get McD's.

I don't get it.

Get her a bottle of $6 leg opener and take her to Wendy's.

Your version of foreplay Dan ???

Get her a bottle of $6 leg opener and take her to Wendy's.

ROLFMAO

classic dan!

Serious'ish note:

Dinner

Hotel in Town

Picnic

Horse Riding

Live Show (not a movie)

Camping trip

Weekend away

+

Lingerie

Perfume

Jewellery

Flowers

Massage

Oral Sex

Manicure / Pedicure

the latest cellphone

A Bag

Pick 1 from each of the above lists ....

I agree ... but not all of them

If she occasionally mentions something she wants to do thats really dumb and a complete waste of money, that is probably a good idea. Women have this idea that the bigger the waste of money=the more you love them.

my examples/ideas; hiring out a penthouse suite at a fancy hotel for the night or getting one of those weekend getaway packages with massages etc

Try not to get her anything tangible, incase she leaves you (It will fcuk you off immensely knowing she still has still has it)

+1 for live shows. Works a treat. But it has to be a decent show that she'd like.

Edited by Nick021

Try not to get her anything tangible, incase she leaves you (It will fcuk you off immensely knowing she still has still has it)

So true :lol:

Maybe if shes into it, something like bunjy jumping/sky diving during the day, something that she'd remember.

Edited by antony

Your version of foreplay Dan ???

Yeah but without the Wendy's Glenn. Doesn't work so well on the girls my age though.

Brooke: easiest thing is dinner, then a drive up some tall ass hill for some stargazing and adult stuff.

If you want something she will keep forever, take a picture. Sentiment > money spending

Guest Simon*

Sounds like you've already set the bar pretty high for your self little man -> diamonds for Xmas for example

And it seems like you've given it a lot of thought already - be careful that you don't get too caught up trying to outdo yourself each anniversary, bday, etc. More sentiment, less spendage mate. Do something she'll remember, it will last longer than a gift. The rose at dinner etc that you've already arranged is going a long way already.

GL :)

Guest Simon*

Word to the wise, don't take any advice from Emily

Just having a vadge doesn't make her qualified

;)

Word to the wise, don't take any advice from Emily

Just having a vadge doesn't make her qualified

;)

Brook, in all honesty, listen to Simon. <link. Edited by MS BM

Listen to master simon, he speaks the truth!

If you've made it to 12 months then you shouldn't have to do anything special, by now she should know you own an E30 and therefore cant afford gifts for people who aren't your car.

This ^, is also the truth!

you could always, hire hotel room in Auckland, sky tower orbit for dinner (view + food) then get boozed in town the crash at hotel..? if you want to got all out, sky tower has pampering packages... personally couldn't be arsed with to much... if shes still spending time with you after one year... then you don't need to go out and spend the big $$ its pretty much game over, you've already won here over lol

Very true!

On our two year anniversary I just took her to a nice place for dinner in town then stayed up in Auckland, went to a few bars etc. Gave her the usual flowers/gifts as well.

Hope it all works out!

Brooke: easiest thing is dinner, then a drive up some tall ass hill for some stargazing and adult stuff.

If you want something she will keep forever, take a picture. Sentiment > money spending

That is the plan, iv already got a cute place sorted looking over the city lights.