Sign in to follow this  
Jamez

To Schnitzer or Not to Schnitzer

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like weaves on E30's.

ACS for e32/34.

Still waiting for my ACS 17"s to arrive from the deep dark south!

didn't end up going Schnitzer, got some BBS RS 001's instead :)

post-3670-1254902312.jpg

yeah bought a 325i for very little money and these came with it :)

post-3670-1254938085.jpg

Edited by Jamez

Looks tits.

Come to Hamilton so we can take some pics on the 31st ( we need as many peopel as possible!! )

Edited by Mark247

Good stuff, they look nice.

I dont really like AC Schnitzer wheels, they remind me of these for some reason... these would look cool with lip though.

Posted Image

Guest Simon*

Nice

I had actually tried to get in touch with that guy a while ago but never heard back from him - thought that might have been what you came down for ;)

What you gonna do with the 325?

Might take all the good stuff off then sell it on to someone thats looking for a project. Im taking out the black leather and swapping it onto my recaro seats, as the current material paint job makes my car smell like im a glue addict :huh: also going to retrofit the cruise control and Full OBC to my car.

Also swap the engine into my car, as the engine only has 180km on it, on the current one, plus it has no tic to it and sounds great like new.

After that the only thing left to do is get a L.S.D. :)

Its pretty good structure wise, has no rust on the chassis but has a little panel damage, If anyone wants it they can buy it off me for $1100 and do the auto swap and get WOF themselves or if I have no takers I will do it myself and sell it for just below market value (~$3000 for a rough one)

Specs are 1990 180km SA built Auto 325i with cloth recaro seats, no structural rust, 4 door, average engine, has a Rego but ranout 3 months ago, WOF ranout few days ago, Great car for someone that wants a project car on the cheap.

Edited by Jamez

+ you've totally convinced me to get mine fully polished now. Looks the shizz on the Schwartz.

Cruise control with manual? Is there a lot of point in doing that? And will it even work?

Oh and OBC is overrated... they never work properly.

+ you've totally convinced me to get mine fully polished now. Looks the shizz on the Schwartz.

Cruise control with manual? Is there a lot of point in doing that? And will it even work?

It's possible, you just gotta change the gears for it obviously. The rest is as per normal.

Nice effort James, yeah would be good to see this in Hamilton!

My ST220 has it from the factory, Works Great. If you change gear it just turns cruise control off, same if you touch the brakes.

Pretty Standard in the modern car, assume it would be similar in an E30.

Edited by braeden.

Good stuff, they look nice.

I dont really like AC Schnitzer wheels, they remind me of these for some reason... these would look cool with lip though.

Posted Image

Wicked!!

where can I get me some of these?

BBS RS's 1000 times better than weaves and AC's. Looking S@#t Hot!!!

I prefer the ACs over the baskets but the RS beat all of those! Nice work

The teddy wheels are pretty cool too haha. They have quite a following in the US. But im sure its for all the wrong reasons haha

I've learnt over the last 25years afew things about our cars & women.

1) they dont mix (even if shes interested in them)

2) If you're single make sure you purchase your dream car or get all your modifications complete before your relationship gets serious or even get married.

3) Never let a women get between you and your car at any cost!

4) Tell them up front; the very day you meet her that cars are your passion and you'll be spending lots of money on them coz thats what keeps me happy! If they dont like it then they can move on!

So what I'm saying is - you put what ever wheels YOU prefer/like, dont listen to her or anyone else because at the end of the day you're the one behind the wheel with the big smile.

Good Luck

Take Control!

Edited by squeaky