Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrantiC

Can you say IDIOT?

If you think I'm being stupid or a bit over the top... I'll tell you a very tragic storey about a friend. I've always held back with the storey, its not nice. I might post in the morning

Guest FrantiC

Yeah it already has hit me and I realize the extent of my stupidness. Once i get the court over and done with I definitley plan on improving my ways, don't wanna end up like the guys I met today..

Well i for one won't call ya an idiot, seems ya suckin' it up and facing what's coming.

PS; I thought the mods were s'posed to be the mature ones on this board hmmm.

You wont get Jail bro. How many "previous's" have you got?

I had it in this order:- Suspended for Demerits = 3mths. Then I got caught driving, had Court & got 6mths extra. Got caught again (went to Court, done a No Plea - awaiting rehearing), then dumb c--nt got caught again a week later, so I was facing 6mths Jail and 1year No Licence.

Judge was easy on me gave me 8mths no Licence all up (thats for 2 charges in one go - 1 was 6 & 1 was 8 - so was concurrent so was 8mths in total). He said LEARN NOW or JAIL next time.

I LEARNED

If you have a FULL TIME job and any fines and you are paying them off, they;d be complete IDIOTS to put you in Jail. If you are facing Jail they will send you to see a Probation Officer (you Court papers will say if you are or not - it says under "sentencing" or whatever it is) who then interviews you (take your Mum or Dad with you as a Support person otherwise you'd be f--ked) and if you be straight up with this person they'll write down for the Judges recommended sentence "Disqualification + LARGE Fine or CURFEW or P.D. or all the above". My Mum AND My BOSS both came down with me and the Probation Officer was on my side completely - just due to the fact my Mum AND my Boss were supporting me. Luckily the Judge read his report....my Judge sent 3 guys to Jail before I went up :mellow:

I also had a Great Lawyer (was also free :) )

Edited by Shady

Well i for one won't call ya an idiot, seems ya suckin' it up and facing what's coming.

PS; I thought the mods were s'posed to be the mature ones on this board hmmm.

Every single letter in this mans post is the absolute truth..

John, well done on manning up and sorting your life

Glenn and Grant, you seem to be doing exactly what the rest of us get told off for.

One problem though. The prosecutor (the cops) may try to confiscate your car if you have a few too many "previous's" - so try get it put into a mates (who you trust's) name otherwise say goodbye it it. I was done 3 times and they tried taking my Pulsar. I put into my sisters name, and my Lawyer talked the Prosecutor out of confiscating it.

You make "mistakes", especially with driving. Well best to suck it up and face getting your ass smacked.

I think court sentencing is too soft in New Zealand.

"New Zealand courts. Raising spoilt brats since forever."

edit.

"Personally I think most never learn their lesson."

Coming from my sister in law who is a probation officer.

From the horse's own mouth.

Edited by MS BM

But is Jail really a good way to Punish young people for driving charges? Come on, 6mths behind bars, which means I would of lost my job which means I would be a burden on society for I would be on the DOLE for god knows how long. When instead, give me a hefty Fine (which they did, kind of) and a long disqualification.

Sending a young teen/adult to Jail for such a pety offence is STUPID. Jail should be for: Drug dealers, Murderes, Gang Members, SERIOUS Assaulters, Rapests, Child Molesters etc etc. Not stupid shet like this.

EDIT: sending someone to Jail when they arent made for it like Gangsters & Killers are, the Courts would just make another Criminal. Im not a fighter, I dont go out getting in rumbles or deal drugs or affiliate with Gangs so if I did do time, I'd probably try get in with some kind of Gang for protection and after 6mths, it would be safe to say I'd be converted to living a life of crime...just cos I spent 6mths with people who do live like that....same goes for others who arent made for it.

Edited by Shady

If thats what you think I'll just sit back...read the posts and watch the sh*t hit the fan... over and out guys... have fun

Gutted Mate

Im sure everyone has stuffed up a date or time before. Just unfortunate that you stuffed it up on such an important thing.

Be honest, don't bullshit it will catch up with you.

Edited by braeden.

If thats what you think I'll just sit back...read the posts and watch the sh*t hit the fan... over and out guys... have fun

Just a reply to one of your posts.

Jail isnt like "that" - not in NZ anyway. My old Supervisor (who spent 2years in Jail) said the only guys you gotta watchout for that would attempt to Rape you, are the "lifers" - (which is a bullsheet 25years which is actually 17years) but yeah you just gotta watchout for them guys. But a small white boy wouldnt be chucked in with this big harden killers. Come On :rolleyes:

If you get that deep into trouble - facing a prison sentence - it's your own stupid fault.

You're asking for it.

There are always going to be the stupid twats in society. :rolleyes:

But as I said. Is Jail really the right punishment for someone with 3 charges of driving whilst disqualified? Seriously...

Doing petty crap like that, dont make you a "jail candidate". I'd rather hear about driving offenders doing community work as punishment. I dont want my TAX being used to house & feed them. I'd rather my TAX being used to inprison killers, rapests, drug dealers, child molsteters etc.

6mths Jail for such a small offence, costs our Tax $ approx $1G a day per person...you do the math.

Edited by Shady

Guest FrantiC

I highly doubt for a first time court appearance I will get jail time.. I'm thinking 6months + licence loss (Cop that issued the charges said since it's my first time I will probably get only 6months) and a big fine.

I highly doubt for a first time court appearance I will get jail time.. I'm thinking 6months + licence loss (Cop that issued the charges said since it's my first time I will probably get only 6months) and a big fine.

If it doesnt say "3 or 6 Months Jail" anywhere on your Court papers and/or you havent been told to go see a Probation Officer, then you have NO worries. Wipe that sweat off your forehead now :)

You say "first time"?? Why not try for a Diversion?

Edited by Shady

Ok. Stop posting now before this turns into another useless FTP thread.

I suggest www.redtube.com

Don't stress it John, since you live in the "Badlands" they have other things to worry 'bout besides your little white ass lol.

Ok. Stop posting now before this turns into another useless FTP thread.

I suggest www.redtube.com

Redtube LMFAO.........sh*t ummm i have no idea what that is.

That was Me.

I was 18.

Throwing the book at an 18yo would just have it thrown back. PD / Community work would be ideal, but I got let off both & jail...and was given a hard warning by the Judge apart from 8mths Lose.

Guest FrantiC

Don't stress it John, since you live in the "Badlands" they have other things to worry 'bout besides your little white ass lol.

Hahaha yeah well said.

Oh noes not redtube :ph34r:

No surprises that its the same people posting the same Bullsh1t in these threads. Bout time it stopped and some of the comments kept to PM

Edited by braeden.

That was Me.

I was 18.

Throwing the book at an 18yo would just have it thrown back. PD / Community work would be ideal, but I got let off both & jail...and was given a hard warning by the Judge apart from 8mths Lose.

What's that lanky white guy's name that is on ALL of those dance movies and that new movie- "Fighting".

All his movies are the same story. He is a delinquint (sp) and turns good and tells his life story to other feral street people to feel awesome.

You should make a movie about yourself. And get him to play you.

No surprises that its the same people posting the same Bullsh1t in these threads. Bout time it stopped and some of the comments kept to PM

+1 I've had enough ... full stop

Guest FrantiC

What's that lanky white guy's name that is on ALL of those dance movies and that new movie- "Fighting".

All his movies are the same story. He is a delinquint (sp) and turns good and tells his life story to other feral street people to feel awesome.

You should make a movie about yourself. And get him to play you.

hahahahaha

You make me smile Ashkan.

You ask what to do? How about going back in time to stop yourself being a moron in the first place?