Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrantiC

Can you say IDIOT?

Guest FrantiC

Ok so I am even dumber than you guys would think I am, which was dumb already.. As some of you would know last month I got caught doing stupid things driving, got charged with sustained loss of traction and dangerous driving.

Was getting all prepared to go to court tomorrow morning at 8.30am.

Checked and read over all the papers I was issued with, impoundment notice etc. Oh damn, Court summon was Tuesday the 6th. I thought it was Friday the 9th.

Other than just digging this hole for myself reeeeeeeeeally big and now probably have a warrant issued for my arrest, What should I do???

That has gotta be one of the dumbest mistakes I have ever made, ontop of the ones that got me there in the first place!

Id be saying FML

thats a ratshit situation to be in.

I have not a clue what you can do.

Turn yourself in haha

Guest FrantiC

Yeah I think I will go to the cop station in the morning, see what I can do? Have a talk with someone or at the court house.. Dammit!

I'm just wondering how much worse I made the situation, obviously now I will be punished to the full extent.

AUSTRALIA

Dude watch out they when you enter the cop station you may see your face of a wanted poster ;)

haha na go in there be straight up

Bridge?

Edited by Brookfromhamilton

Guest FrantiC

Bridge?

LOL, Don't tempt me :mellow:

Permanent solution to a temporary problem <_<

Whoops, that's a pretty bad mistake...

I assume if there was an arrest warrant, you would've had a cop knock on your door, It's not like your trying to hide.... Are you?

Oh dear! I guess there's not much you can do but go in and be honest, don't wait for them to come and get you.

Short answer: No you're not f**ked. You're summons will have just got stood down. Come up with a smart excuse and you'll be fine.

Yeah same as above. They should just give you a new time. They may arrest you for the day (or over the weekend) but thats just so they can post Bail. But you most probably be all good. Just be honest (Cops & Judges) can tell when people are Honest or Lieing.

Police stations are open 24/7...I hope you went there last night. It would add a bit more credibility to your excuse for not turning up Tuesday.

Go into the court first, they may of not even contacted the police yet, and just say you got the dates mixed up or whatever story you come up with. They will just give you another one like someone said above.

Just act slow and tell them its not your fault your dyslexic! Even cry if you have to ha ha

DONT DRIVE TO THE POLICE STATION TO TURN YOURSELF IN.. YES I KNOW I AM SHOUTING :D

Just act slow and tell them its not your fault your dyslexic! Even cry if you have to ha ha

I have found looking like a sorry little white boy in court actually works amazingly well too.

DONT DRIVE TO THE POLICE STATION TO TURN YOURSELF IN.. YES I KNOW I AM SHOUTING :D

Why not ?? more fun :P

go to a doctor this morning with a crazy illness and get a doctors cert, that way you can try and claim being to sick to go that day nd you thought you better not contaminate everyone with swine-flu!

hmmmm it didnt work at school but might in court. . .

Front up, look remorseful, be cooperative and HONEST

Wear your nicest clothes

+1

Wow, it gets worse.

Front up, look remorseful, be cooperative and HONEST

^What Simon said. False excuses are just that.... Court and the police arent something to try and 'play'... actions and consequences!

Good luck anyhow