Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrantiC

Can you say IDIOT?

I’d get a gun, shoot your brother, crash your car, shoot at a cop and then go and find a public toilet somewhere really cold to hide out in for a few days.

I’d get a gun, shoot your brother, crash your car, shoot at a cop and then go and find a public toilet somewhere really cold to hide out in for a few days.

bahahahahahahahaha

I wonder where hes been all day ?? .... locked up ??

He should have just turned up on Friday incredibly drunk and said he thought today was Tuesday.

Guest FrantiC

I wonder where hes been all day ?? .... locked up ??

Correct!

So I went down this morning, Court house told me there was an warrant for my arrest so that I should go to the cop station and turn myself in.

So I went to the cop station, told them about it, they went through the 'arrest' procedure, I had all my items taken etc then put in a cell with other guys, til 10am when we got taken to the courthouse cell, then 1 by 1 called up.

Then there was just 3 of us left. They ended up giving 1 guy a warning for breaching his cerfews, the other guy stayed there and I was given a new court date for 9am next tuesday. Definitley this time, I have it pinned to my door so I don't forget and get it wrong hah.

What a day..... Locked up for a good 4-5 hours with other guys from jail or who'd been arrested and appearing in court. <_<

So next tuesday it is....

Guest FrantiC

Sweet :lol:

I missed out on the really leniant judge on today aswell. One guy was only given 3months jail for his 4th DIC/ 4th no licence charges. A couple other guys got their prison sentences decreased and others let of with warnings.

Didn't have time for me though, gutted. Oh well.. I want it over and done with.

New court house is looking really nifty though hah!

Your lucky you missed shower time.... you might have dropped the soap

hahahaha good call.

Guest FrantiC

Yes. Because there are showers in the courtroom -_-

Just because shower time with the boys and soap is your wee fantansy, doesn't need to be brought in here. :mellow:

Just because shower time with the boys and soap is your wee fantansy, doesn't need to be brought in here. :mellow:

Obviously a touchy subject for you... I wont go there again...would you like me to delete my comment ??

Edited by *Glenn*

Guest FrantiC

I'm not worried, seems to be on your mind so it's better you let it all out make yourself feel better.

erttt

Boy - someone is a little sensitive tonight

I only mentioned it because I've heard about it..looks like Pjay confirmed its true on his phone camera. I just hope you didn't realy fall for the shower "trap"

Guest FrantiC

Here we go again. Glenn and Grant. Lol.

More to the point your guys lame pointless posts.

Here we go again. Glenn and Grant. Lol.

More to the point your guys lame pointless posts.

I'm not really sure what your problem is. It was a harmless joke that would not offend anyone else on here, but for some reason you got all sensitive about it.

Don't take it personally, I'm sure the same joke would have been made to anyone else on here.

Just calm down, and untangle your panties and everyone will be happy.

Cheers

Grant

Your thread started... Can you say IDIOT?... Now I'll say it ... yes you are... end of storey

Get a hold of yourself and your life.. yes youve made mistakes... suck it up... harden up and try to grow up

The soap thread was mentioned to lighten up the fact that the problem you now have through your stupidy is quite serious... I was making a joke.

Go to jail lad... and you'll be picking up the soap quite often ... and you wont have a choice. I know young guys that have gone to jail and experienced forced rape

Guest FrantiC

My panties are fine tbh, you seem to always be pulling up Glenns though :rolleyes:

Guest FrantiC

Your thread started... Can you say IDIOT?... Now I'll say it ... yes you are... end of storey

Get a hold of yourself and your life.. yes youve made mistakes... suck it up... harden up and try to grow up

The soap thread was mentioned to lighten up the fact that the problem you now have through your stupidy is quite serious... I was making a joke.

Go to jail lad... and you'll be picking up the soap quite often ... and you wont have a choice. I know young guys that have gone to jail and experienced forced rape

Yeah well no need to go overboard I asked if you could not bring it into this thread aye, It's more about me being a idiot and was looking at what i could do.

Don't really wanna hear cool storys about jail etc, That's kinda out of the question and a wee bit too OT don't ya think?

Posted Image

I have found looking like a sorry little white boy in court actually works amazingly well too.

2nd that. I stood in the Stand looking like a lil puppy at the mercy of the Judge...instead of 6mths Jail (which the Prosecuter = The Police) wanted, He gave me 8mths lose of licence instead.

So looking like a lil sook gets you pretty far. :)

Have you actualy reflected on the reasons you were in there in the first place... and have you made any changes with your attitude or actions that got you there ?? Just curious.. not condemming you. If you reflect on what youve done and make changes, you might be surprised at what comes up... without picking up the soap