Sign in to follow this  
RyanG

Assholes....

Woken up this morning by the neighbour. I had left my car outside on the road because brooks car is in the garage..

Cars been broken into. Smashed rear quarterlite window. They stole my MP3 player and fire extinguisger, Im pretty sure they took somthing else aswell but Im not sure what else I had in there. They didnt take my 2.8 crank which was sitting in the back tho!

Silly me had the battery disconnected because Ive been working on it so no alarm!

Car was left like this

Posted Image

Motherbitch! Now I have to re-tint another window.

Posted Image

Edited by RyanG

Ratshit as.

It's good they didn't f**k with your ignition barrel just to find that e30's dont drive too well with no engine loom and intake manifold.

Ratshit as.

It's good they didn't f**k with your ignition barrel just to find that e30's dont drive too well with no engine loom and intake manifold.

Yeah, they would have to tow it for that thing to be going anywhere.

I checked out the ignition and it dosent seem to be tampered with. They bent my chrome strip tho!

Called the police, apparently there were around 50 other burglaries last night aswell.

Looks like someone got their christmas shopping done early this year.

There wont be anyone around until tommorow to finger print it, which is probally a waste of time anyway.

Edited by RyanG

:mellow:

sh*t

my fault

Heh its not your fault bro, unless you're the one that did it.

Im pretty sure ive got some spare glass in the garage and some tint left over, just need to get another chrome trim and it will be sweet. At least they didnt try and take the whole car.

Edited by RyanG

Called the police, apparently there were around 50 other burglaries last night aswell.

Damn, and I thought that Hamilton being infested with criminals was just a stereotype.

f**k man, that sucks. Hope to never have that happen, buuuut in P fueled NZ I'm sure it will happen to everyone..

There wont be anyone around until tommorow to finger print it, which is probally a waste of time anyway.

You will never know unless you get fingerprints done!!!

Protect the door handles, console and anywhere you think they might have touched. Best thing is to give it a shot, you never know.. imagine if there is a hit and they catch the bastards :)

Laurence

Damn, and I thought that Hamilton being infested with criminals was just a stereotype.

From personal experience on several occasions this is not just a stereotype, sadly its true.

Those bastards, lucky there isnt too much damage Ryan. Its that dodgy neighbourhood you live in :ph34r:

That sucks

Hope they die painfully and alone somewhere

+9000

Hopefully they got a bit too greedy and someone saw them.

My car was parked on the road last night so I ran out and checked as soon as you told me, then moved it out of site..

From personal experience on several occasions this is not just a stereotype, sadly its true.

Those bastards, lucky there isnt too much damage Ryan. Its that dodgy neighbourhood you live in :ph34r:

"Name: Troy" still makes me lol

Edited by Mark247

You will never know unless you get fingerprints done!!!

Protect the door handles, console and anywhere you think they might have touched. Best thing is to give it a shot, you never know.. imagine if there is a hit and they catch the bastards :)

Laurence

Theres a few marks and stuff on the windows, Ive put a tarp over the car as its raining at the moment.

Only thing is they cant get here until tommorow, I dont wanna leave the car out there over night with a broken window and its not drivable at the moment so I have to push it into the garage. So ill probally stuff up the prints by doing that, oh and no one will be here tommorow :/ Hopefully they get some prints off some other cars if they are the same people.

Haha the dodgy neighbourhood full of old people. Im probally the dodgiest person that lives down here.

How exciting. Go the Legal Tender tonight and get trashed to make you forget it.

Haha the dodgy neighbourhood full of old people. Im probally the dodgiest person that lives down here.

And all your dodgy mates.....

How exciting. Go the Legal Tender tonight and get trashed to make you forget it.

The legal what?

Im not that fussed about it really for some reason... They took my MP3 player and fire extingusher, easily replaceble. And now I can get better ones!

Good value, they are in the capital of Ham tonight, rock out with your chicken out.

http://www.therock.net.nz/Music/LiveRock/L...38/Default.aspx

Get a better fire extinguisher, one that puts out fires and stuff 33% better.

The I-Pod Touch has just been upgraded, good value.

The I-Pod Touch has just been upgraded, good value.

Got updated to Gen2 a year ago!

Unless you mean the 3.1 software update.. Kind of useless, but I paid my 6 dollars for it.

I don’t know, I just heard the add on the Radio that said that they had upgraded it with heaps more GB’s and that prices were down.. Might get one for the missus and steal her mega GB Classic.

Got updated to Gen2 a year ago!

Unless you mean the 3.1 software update.. Kind of useless, but I paid my 6 dollars for it.

Get up with the play! Theyre on 3rd Gen now. The reason the 3.1 software its useless is because you have a 2nd Gen player. It wasnt designed for that...

Edited by 3 SERIES

Haha Im not into ipods, I had a philips one.

I want to get a bigger extinguisher I can bolt to the seat or somthing.

Anyway, the cops turned (didnt say they would until tommorow, so that was a suprise). They finger printed it but couldnt find anything, which isnt suprising really.