Sign in to follow this  
RyanG

Assholes....

*gloves*

Yeah and because of most textured plastics used in cars you cant get a print off it. Unless they touch the glass or somthing you dont have much chance.

Edited by RyanG

been there ... etc ... got the t-shirt

f**king dickheads. All dickheads need fire therapy.

Speaking of dickheads, I had a can thrown at my car last night because I wouldn't stop to pickup a group of people.

f**king dickheads. All dickheads need fire therapy.

Speaking of dickheads, I had a can thrown at my car last night because I wouldn't stop to pickup a group of people.

Cool story bro!

that sux mate,

glad the damage wasn't too bad though

Upper Hutt is just as dodgy

but it seems that the thieves go through phases ... you wont hear anything for ages about cars been broken into, and then bam! 50 cars in one night

anyone happen to watch police 10/7 last night?

the guys that were breaking into cars, someone spotted them, got their bro's to chase them and one of them hit the thief in the face ... good on him I say

anyone happen to watch police 10/7 last night?

the guys that were breaking into cars, someone spotted them, got their bro's to chase them and one of them hit the thief in the face ... good on him I say

Yeah, Unfortunately that guy just used up his diversion.

My flatmate was having a rant about it how, "in america you can goto prision for posessing weed" "but here you get diversion for attempting to steal cars"

Car theft should be a more serious crime than it is.

my 2c

Guest FrantiC

Gutted bro. Few weeks ago there was a quite a few happening in hastings all over the place. 2 guys from work had their cars broken into, also from the rear quarter window. Same night. And also a mate of mine up here on a break from the army got done the same week, same window.

Some people eh..

Hamilton.

Sucks arse bout the car.

BTW its a r s ehole.

Edited by westy

The nightlife and Wildcats is epic after a day at the V8’s and elevteen thousand Jim Beams. Im guessing its not as awsome the rest of the year but I have fond memories... especially wildcats.

The nightlife and Wildcats is epic after a day at the V8’s and elevteen thousand Jim Beams. Im guessing its not as awsome the rest of the year but I have fond memories... especially wildcats.

I think you mean Firecats

Does it still exist? You are right - it is crap any other time of the year.

I used to work in the Fonterra building and we used to watch the Firecats girls practicing their routines on the roof in the summer, and they would stay cool by bathing in a bath that used to be on the roof. Was good times.

Edited by Grant

Guest FrantiC

There is a firecats here in Napier lol.

I heard all the chicks are mutts though, Can't say I have been there though.

There is a firecats here in Napier lol.

I heard all the chicks are mutts though, Can't say I have been there though.

I can confirm that. I lasted less than 10 minutes in the Napier one during a Stag Do in Napier a few years ago. It was terrible.

Cheers

Grant

Lmao at Firecats, worked at Firecats in Napier for years and the odd night in H town. You know why we called the strippers 'cockroaches'? Because they spend their life crawlin' 'round on the floor in the dark.

Guest FrantiC

Lmao at Firecats, worked at Firecats in Napier for years and the odd night in H town. You know why we called the strippers 'cockroaches'? Because they spend their life crawlin' 'round on the floor in the dark.

You worked there? What was your 'job title' there? lol

You worked there? What was your 'job title' there? lol

'That big f**ker on the door that chucks ya when ya bein' a cock' LMAO

Join the club bro.

I have said this atleast 50 times, we need to a stake out with bats.

Join the club bro.

I have said this atleast 50 times, we need to a stake out with bats.

Yeah.

Im sure theres some legal issues there tho ;)

Edited by RyanG

Guts man feel for you.

Hamilton is getting real bad ah, western heights has been hit hard about half a dozen times in the last couple of months.

From loading up peoples cars with their belongings and driving off to piling it up on the driveway and returning to pick it up load by load then being caught in the act..

Gutted as, just wondering... was your car "deadlocked"? ie. key turned sideways in the drivers door? This handy feature saved our old E36 once before, they smashed the rear quarter window, then ran off pissed off as cos they couldnt get the doors open... too lazy to smash more windows it seems...

Gutted as, just wondering... was your car "deadlocked"? ie. key turned sideways in the drivers door? This handy feature saved our old E36 once before, they smashed the rear quarter window, then ran off pissed off as cos they couldnt get the doors open... too lazy to smash more windows it seems...

Nah it wasnt, my key dosent fit the drivers door :/ Tho it would of stopped them from getting in, Its somthing I need to get fixed. Tho you never know, if they couldnt get in they might of keyed / f**ked up my car more in frustration.