Sign in to follow this  
RyanG

Favourite Takeaways?

Fav?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I do love a good big classic triple from wendies - its about as close to a double double from In N Out as we can get in NZ.

4 by 4 animal style for me please! easily the best true fast food place i have ever been to.

Mercury plaza is awsome for asian food.

Edited by Mobbin

Three generations of men from my family have dined there whilst on the turps. Myself, my father, and my grandfather. If it's still around when I have kids, I'm going to make sure its 4 generations.

Haven't eaten there in years, but its an Auckland institution.

Yes, the White Lady is great. Even better now that they take Mermaid Dollars :huh:

2 dollar Rice. Shades Arcade.

Best rice ever, best sauce ever - in category of $2.01 and below.

For gourmet pizza in north Dunedin, if I don't go to Poppa's opposite the uni library, go to Filadelfio's past the Botanical Gardens, second best pizza to That's Amore on High Street in Auckland.

Both of these were good in my Otago days aswell! Good to see they're still there nearly a decade later.

Guest Simon*

Both of these were good in my Otago days aswell! Good to see they're still there nearly a decade later.

You can make that at least 2 decades for Poppa's :ph34r:

There is a place that has just opened up a couple of weeks ago here in Chch called Burgers and Beer....and thats all they sell.

Had lunch there today and it was a mean burger. Best thing, there are open till 3am Thurs, Fri and Sat and own anything else that is open at the time.

There is a place that has just opened up a couple of weeks ago here in Chch called Burgers and Beer....and thats all they sell.

Had lunch there today and it was a mean burger. Best thing, there are open till 3am Thurs, Fri and Sat and own anything else that is open at the time.

Quite expensive(comparatively) tho isn't it? or are they 2x as good/big as the like of BK?

Also cheap beer(for town) iirc.

BK at 2 this morning was win.

Rodeo burger with extra side of onion rings. Was liek 6 bucks or something