Sign in to follow this  
RyanG

Favourite Takeaways?

Fav?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lately ive been eating alot of takeaways, and tbh realised how crap they really are. It dosent matter what you get, it just tastes the same, you can order any subway and its pretty bland and dosent taste much different from anything else you can get there.

I just had an angus burger today, and it was pretty average, nothing special at all. All the burgers from burger king all pretty much taste the same aswell.

I keep buying them in hope last time I had some it was just a dud, and that it really will taste as good as it looks in the picture.

Guest Simon*

Can you add a "none of the above?" :D

Fish and chips would be the only one I ever really get

Big classic double with cheese from wendys.

I've spent about $1500 there in the last two years

What no Fush & Chups option????

Hmmm, wonder whats for tea tonight???

Burgerfuel....... but thats cause I work there :ph34r:

+100

Find a realy good fish a chip shop...we have. Absolutely fresh scnapper, fresh, crisp deep fried chips using good potatoes.. get it home.... fresh Quality Bakers bread & butter, lemon, lime, tomo sause and a cold beer... nothing beats that :D and I dont care if the fish costs $8 a piece. I'd rather have this than all the other crap listed

Oh yeah. Mean fish and chip shop in welcome bay, $6 burger deal, get a mean fish burger, chips, sausage and potatoe fritter.

Pak Pizza Company or Burger Wisconson.

Pak Pizza Company or Burger Wisconson.

Dan !!!...now I know why your so slim :P

Burger fuel is probably my favourite but the closest one is in botany. I pretty much like any takeaways that aren't in Pukekohe cause I have them all too much (Mc Donalds, KFC, etc).

I havent touched any of those for at least five years and I dont miss any of it. Actually I tell a lie, I had BK once last year and felt sick for the rest of the day.

If we fancy a burger we do Wisconsin, if we want pizza its Hell (although they are seriously crap at the moment from our local), we have a chippy down the road who's pretty good otherwise its always our local Malaysian place. Owned and run by a bloke who only cooks what he eats at home with fresh ingredients he gets in daily. If you order two of the same dish, both meals are still cooked from scratch in separate pans with his fingers measuring out the spices, so no two dishes are the same.

His curried lamb shanks and his wife's goat curry are superb and because Ive known him for a few years he always texts me when either of them do a 'special' to see if were interested in trying out something new ;)

Bacon Backfire Combo FTW

My favourite too.

Burger Fuel and Hell's Pizza kick the ass of any fast food available here, and I tell you there is a sh*t load of fast food available here (but they all sell exactly the same stuff).

Cheers

Grant

I'm loving the jap at the moment. Take aways, $11 for a decent amount.

Im hungry just thinking about it haha. But otherwise burgerfuel or Wisconsin is all good too. Hells if I want a quick pizza

Try a Burnout with no Stilton Sauce (Blue Cheese Sauce) but with Brie soo f**king good.

Edited by AJ-E30

Burger Wisconsin is the takeaways that i never get sick of. We used to drive up to Mairangi Bay every week or 2 to get a chicken full monty, best burger ever.

Subway, Have it almost every day for lunch.

Easier quicker and healthier than taking lunch

I hardly ever get any of them apart from Wendy's. They are all f**ken terrible.

Pie,coke,queche for lunch most days.

Arrgh had mc donalds for lunch, and now fish and chips for tea.

I feel like dieing.

I will go right out there and say that I Know McD's and Burger King is crap but sometimes i go and buy one and a sloppy half cold burger is just dam awesome and hits the spot real good.

However I Voted subway because I buy one every week and their coffee is good enough and fast and they know me well so they treat me good.