Sign in to follow this  
RyanG

Favourite Takeaways?

Fav?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I prefer dominos pizza... so much so that i have it several times a week. Wait, no thats just cos i work there and get it cheap/free ;). Ooops.

Dominos 7 dollar large pizza.

Student ID FTW.

Everything. Meh, if i'm not cooking i'm happy, a lot of the big name burger places have got a bit expensive as of late, had we a Burgerfuel in my town I would choose that.

I love Nandos but its way to expensive so its only a once and a while place.

Pizza has gotta be Hells.

Indian pwns all, Pabla's in Papakura has the best Butered chicken in the world, I sh*t you not, in the world, it is to Papakura what Diamond Takaways is to Greenlane.

Guest FrantiC

I had burger king last night, The burgers are so small and expensive. Don't have take aways too much, I'm too much of a tight ass to spend money on small burgers..

I get free pizza hut food though. Pastas, Garlic bread, fries. Anything I wanna put on pizza too just make it myself with whatever I want on it. You get sick of it real quick though, it's an on off kinda thing just do it cos I can eat a piece and throw the rest out lol..

Ferg Burger in Queenstown, not sure if it in Dunedin as well.

Beats Burger Fuel hands down.

Its AVERAGE. hahahaha

Burger King...end of story :):lol:

If I had to choose between the ones listed I have to go with Burger King. I love their Veggie Burger Meal!

Soooo good!

It has a full salad, smoked cheese, loads of mayo and a handful of onion rings packed into a large burger bun! And BK's chips are the best out of all of the above too.

But if I could pick my fave it would be Rock Fire in Howick! They do better burgers then Burger Fuel and Burger Wisconsin!! With Kangaroo and Ostrich on the burger menu if you want something different. But I always go for my cranberry veggie burger :)

Edited by M325is

Bacon Backfire at Burger Fuel last night...delish

Hand made burgers in Kingsland is good too, whatever the cranberry chicken burger is ..mmmm

White-Lady burgers! !

They are dam good (AMAZING) as i found out last week

BUT

I had a Murder Burger burger yesterday (Chicken delux with pineapple) and it dominated the Whitelady and Burger fuel with ease, one of my mates was with me and totally agreed. Thats my pick of the bunch

We made our own Big-Mac’s yesterday with some guide a guy downloaded from the internet, imagine a full sized Gourmet Big-Mac with half a pond of Beef. They were kick ass, highly recommend giving it ago.

Also, best Burger I have even eaten (well nearly) was a Big Boy Burger at Big Boys Toys one year, it was epic, I couldn’t finish it and I out eat anyone I have ever met.

Edited by Apex

Ahhh the White Lady.

I was scoffing silly there 15 yearodd ago.

I have Subway about twice a week and think it is awesome. Noodle Canteen is really good as well. Don't eat any of the others, not so good for a full time runner :D

Noodle Canteen I find is av as, but I was brought up on Asian food.

Wendys for me forever. Had chilli, baked potato and a deluxe cheezburger on Saturday. Yum

/\ dont eat the chilli, a girl i know worked there and said they made it out of old patties!!!

Beats Burger Fuel hands down.

+ 100

Nothing beats a Ferg Burger. The closest equivalent I have found in Auckland is Hand Made in Kingsland.

Amen.

Since Dunedin lacks both of those fine establishments it's usually a trip down George Street aka munchie mile to find the goods. I settle for a Chicken Bacon Deluxe at MacDonald's or go down to Nesli Turkish Kebabs, who make the best kebabs in NZ!

If you are in Dunedin you MUST get into a yellow curry chicken fried rice from The Friendly Noodle House on George Street. Kebabs from Pasha are also amazing.

I miss Dunedin!

Burger Wisconsin is the takeaways that i never get sick of.

I would have to agree with you there, generally have it most friday nights and its the same burger every week :)..hmm so good and with the kumara chips and garlic aioli cant go wrong

I would have to agree with you there, generally have it most friday nights and its the same burger every week :)..hmm so good and with the kumara chips and garlic aioli cant go wrong

You can't go wrong with anything that comes with garlic aioli!

Edited by Kaz

Guest Ari Gold

I'll never eat at a mcd's after A friend videoed the Quay St branch drop a burger onto the floor, pick it up, repack it and give it to a customer. The video was sent to the ministry of health, its going to explode in the next couple of days.

Never eating BK again after we got served a chicken burger that was still uncooked on the inside, and was found to be like that, the hard way.

I do love a good big classic triple from wendies - its about as close to a double double from In N Out as we can get in NZ.

KFC is just gross, mashed together baby chickens.

Subway is okay for lunch, the sub of the day is sure as sh*t cheaper than most of the cafe's in the Auckland CBD!

I love a good Asian meal, Diamond on the corner of Market and Great South Rd is a personal favourite, as is the Albert St food hall.

If you want the best pizza in Auckland, head to That's Amore, in the first level of the Metropolis complex.

Ahhh the White Lady.

I was scoffing silly there 15 yearodd ago.

Three generations of men from my family have dined there whilst on the turps. Myself, my father, and my grandfather. If it's still around when I have kids, I'm going to make sure its 4 generations.

Haven't eaten there in years, but its an Auckland institution.