Sign in to follow this  
OLLIE

Movember

I've got a mighty beard going on at the mo ( :lol: ) but gonna cut something sweet out for my bday tomorrow :D

post-2618-1259280373.jpg

Just checked out the mo space. Do you guys not get the idea of this? It's not an excuse to be hairy for a mo-nth - it's a way to make mo-ney for cancer.

Get your family to go online and donate you lazy mo-fo's!

from this

Posted Image

to this today...

Posted Image

Have to manually submit dontaions due lack of credit card.

Edited by antony

Just checked out the mo space. Do you guys not get the idea of this? It's not an excuse to be hairy for a mo-nth - it's a way to make mo-ney for cancer.

Get your family to go online and donate you lazy mo-fo's!

Sorry for not donating but why not get in the Movember spirit and raise awareness by growing out for a month.

Alright Mo Bro's

you only have a few hours left to upload a photo of your mo ...

i got rid of the chopps on saterday and went straight mo for the last couple days, and this is what it ended up like, my mrs even made me stay awake until midnight so it could come of at 12.01 this morning!!! lol, i can feel skin on my upper lip again lol

(sorry tried uploading yesterday but my comp was playing up, and sorry bout the photo the light wa onit, gutted cant really see it im like the phantrom of the opera!)

post-4477-1259605043.jpg

Edited by paulie

Well done guys, good effort!

It’s is about raising awareness, lots of num nuts have no idea as to what for unfortunately.

It’s is about raising awareness, lots of num nuts have no idea as to what for unfortunately.

yea thats y im abit pissed at my mates right now, keep on asking for donations, n they wa like what 4?!?!? ummmm right lol, so id explain and they would say im poor, i wa susing a party at mine with like 2 dollar donation entry, then my mate had his 21st on that night cause it got changed from the night b4. sucked.

still trying tho from fam even tho the mos gone now

Well done guys, good effort!

That's what for....

Too late for the pole but i rocked this for a whole day B)

post-2618-1259630386.jpg

^^

Haha, I would so vote for you if they updated the poll!...however I have already voted :(