bmw_guy

New rims :) finally

What do you think

Yay or nay?

post-3878-1255854860.jpg

post-3878-1255854876.jpg

post-3878-1255854890.jpg

haha thought someone would spot that

There different as not sure what they are?

And all in general discussion...

Need more dish IMO dude.

I wanna see the rims on that touring

+1 Look interesting.

How many threads do you need for one car mang.

meh

not to concerned

my cars all over the place

haha i think you should just get what YOU want instead of letting everyone else decide for you/ starting a new thread every 2nd day.

How many threads do you need for one car mang.

Agreed! Every time I jump on here there is another yay or nay for some kind of rim on your car.

You should decide on a rim that YOU like, not anyone else as its YOUR car and YOU'RE going to be the one seen driving around in it. If the rims you want are expensive then save and save hard. This could take some time but in the end you'll have the rims you've always wanted and it'll all be worth it, trust me.

DONT settle for anything less than what you're after because within a short space of time you'll get sick of the "second" option rim and will always be wanting your "first" option. Do it once, do it properly.

IMO the black steelies look better than whats on the car in the above pic and also the borbets! :o

No offence, just my logic :)

Have you got the option of changing?

Its a bit too late asking yay or nay now if you've already got them isn't it?

Car looks allgood anyway

^ Exactly. Why look the same as something that has been done before, be original!

Also >16inch on a e30 = rollerskate unless it is super super low.

Edited by Forrest

My god we have some grumpy people at the moment. Sure there have been several posts, but at least the man is doing something positive with his car. Who cares how many times he asks what people think? Thats half the point of this forum.

Anyway back to the wheels.

Im sort of with Simon. If they were something special (but that style) then maybe Id be more swayed, but they do look a little plain.

Nice first rims :)

When you can afford it or whatever go for something with more agressive offset and fills the guards a bit more. But otherwise :thumb:

I wanna see the rims on that touring

I wanted to buy these rims a while back until I bought my rims in from the US.. They are tits!!

Brook, these rims look nice. BUT I think with the right suspension and tyre setup you will pull off the borbets, and they will look alot nicer. small with dish owns plain black mags that are the same as everyone elses.

I just sold my big shiny gloss black wheels for something 2 inchs smaller and 2 inchs wider.. You can see the results of that sitting in my shed ;)

I wanted to buy these rims a while back until I bought my rims in from the US.. They are tits!!

Brook, these rims look nice. BUT I think with the right suspension and tyre setup you will pull off the borbets, and they will look alot nicer. small with dish owns plain black mags that are the same as everyone elses.

I just sold my big shiny gloss black wheels for something 2 inchs smaller and 2 inchs wider.. You can see the results of that sitting in my shed ;)

He should just copy you!!

Less spokes, but very simular ( stolen from r3v ).. just needs a bit more slamming

Posted Image

Edited by Mark247

I think they look nice.

Well they make your car look less stolen than the steelies.

I think you could find better wheels unless you get them for a really sharp price.

If you have already paid for them then i think getting them powder coated a way better color is the best way to go they are pretty cool wheels but black isn't happening on this car.....