Sign in to follow this  
Brockdixon

16yr olds $1000 E30

Welcome-looks like a good score for 1k.

Okay great!, I'll be working at Noel Leeming Accress the road from rebel sport from friday on for the rest of the school holidays :P may see my car there!

Hey man, you go to BreamBay college? Im working at the the warehouse over summer, I'll keep an eye out for your car...

Nice car, nice buy! Welcome Mate

Okay great!, I'll be working at Noel Leeming Accress the road from rebel sport from friday on for the rest of the school holidays :P may see my car there!

Lucky you, you get to work for Gary!

Hey man, you go to BreamBay college? Im working at the the warehouse over summer, I'll keep an eye out for your car...

Yes man, Bream Bay :P

Lucky you, you get to work for Gary!

I know! i've done work experience with Bream Bay College and he's a great boss & person to work for :).

If thats all thats wrong with it for a grand I'm jealous, it's just what I'm after... Just in charcoal!

mean.

us young guys getting cheap cars!!!

scored mine real cheap too bro.

try getting isurance with NAC.

i got denied from everywhere else even with a clean record. its just because of my age and the cars been modified.

Yeah NAC insure anyone. I had the same thing with my 1st e30 at 16, just cos it was lowered and had mags no one would insure. NAC did and pretty good price too.

If thats all thats wrong with it for a grand I'm jealous, it's just what I'm after... Just in charcoal!

no need to spite, but today i bought a wrecked bmw e30 in that colour with only 125k on the body :) came with 17" chromes super lows big bore etc ;)

mean.

i got denied from everywhere else even with a clean record. its just because of my age and the cars been modified.

i just threw some super lows and 17" chrome on mine and now my insurance is invalid :S

sh*t happens eh

Yeah NAC insure anyone. I had the same thing with my 1st e30 at 16, just cos it was lowered and had mags no one would insure. NAC did and pretty good price too.

read above :)

same thing happend to me, mines bone stock and i got some super lows at 17" chromes now its invalid haha.

Ugh, crhomes.

I'm with AMI, 19yrs and it's $850/yr no mods.

what you should have bought instead of gay chromes was an M20B25 :D

Ugh, crhomes.

im 17 and paying basicly the same with mods and now my driving history is shocking lol

EDIT:and agreed i hate chromes. black dish!!!!!

Edited by iSO

At 16, on restricted and insured for $4200 mine was $770 a year for full cover.

It shot up after I made a 4x4 towing a boat crash and put a big $12000 dent in my insurance company's pocket :)

It shot up after I made a 4x4 towing a boat crash and put a big $12000 dent in my insurance company's pocket :)

HAHAH FOR THE WIN!!!!

I have a semi bad record, I had my first car for two months, then someone smashed into it,

so I lost my no claims bonus that was allready terrible anyway.

Nice bud, might have a tech 2 rear with a tow bar hole cut out for sale soon, just remind me!

i will be interested in this as well. i didnt want to cut a hole in my MT2 to i just take it off and put the towbar on when i need it and its annoying having to do that!

mean.

i got denied by them but club auto took me..

im 17 and paying basicly the same with mods and now my driving history is shocking lol

EDIT:and agreed i hate chromes. black dish!!!!!

who with :o is the car in your name?

Ugh, crhomes.

Shite thats high! Im 19, had a crash just over a year ago so not clean record, and with NAC my $3600 Subaru Theft-Magnet Legacy Twin Turbo is ony $950 a year for full cover. $150 excess on windscreens tho, which sux!

And yeah, some great E30 bargains around ae, got mine with just a little rust for $1270 but i kinda went overboard on mods... hehe... roll-cage and bucket seats, konis and kings later and Mr. Insurance wants $1200 a year... ouch.

hardly a dent lol. insurance companys rape young kids with cars. they see them as easy money. the figures speak for them selves. we are more likely to crash, but not 10 times more likely. i have to pay twice as much as my grandfather (who is only 50 btw) for his 2009 911 turbo convertable!