Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Ugliest car you've ever seen?

Was in Christchurch picking up the HSV yesterday and had a bit of spare time so poked my nose in at Turners & seen this little beaut...

It has to be the ugliest looking car I've ever come across...

DAS LINK

That subaru is factory like that, look at the name, gives it away.

Like the Nissan that looks like a Micra but its made to look OLDskool... Japs :rolleyes:

oo got me thinking.. are there any car manufacturers that are making new cars into old shapes but really looks nice??

oo got me thinking.. are there any car manufacturers that are making new cars into old shapes but really looks nice??

There was that new concept of the AE86 but it's not that nice.

Most of car companies sell the moulds for their old models to places like India and South America.

I hear tell you can still get a brand new xy ford falcon in Venezuela

those were sold in the middle east i think.. i was told that somwhere. i drove one once, people looked at me funny.

would be nice if they designed cars old school style.. i.e. e30s :D bring back lancia LOL *just watched top gear* bring back the flip up lights !!

Looks like two completely different cars crashed into each other and fused. I have however seen one of these oddballs before...

Most of car companies sell the moulds for their old models to places like India and South America.

I hear tell you can still get a brand new xy ford falcon in Venezuela

I have a Lada touring (my thrash car/backup for when im working on the E30) so ive researched them.... the design was the Fiat 124 from the 60s or something, then sold it to Lada, and you can still buy them brand new today in Egypt :D

for the record, if you ever get the opportunity to drive a Lada, take it, you wont be disappointed

Posted Image

These get my vote, whilst not ugly they are so bland looking I can’t imagine who would buy one.

Those retro look cars are quite popular in Japan, Nissan kicked it off with the Fargo.

Yeah Westy is.. e46 in the shape of an e30... Genius!

These have to be the ugliest. And for those who don't know............. It's a Trabant.

post-2989-1260742971.jpg

Edited by C0SM0S

These have to be the ugliest. And for those who don't know............. It's a Trabant.

Nah, they're built bloody well these - evidence here

Sounds like my chainsaw!

In Japan all the taxis are stuck in the '80 era. They must just keep making them because they dont look worn out. It really looks crazy when the background is modern day Tokyo.

So it’s like a Bimmersport meet then?

So it’s like a Bimmersport meet then?

No no no ...umm well yes. But we have class. These are the type.

Posted Image

if it does the job and it aint broke.. dont replace it LOL

they got a/c, it gets you to A - B even to Z easy on the gas and probably paid off no loans to pay off, decent on comfyness, and loads of spare cheap parts...

oh and drivers ain't grouchy or scary to talk to lol they tend to practice their engrlish on you lol

Edited by Docile