Sign in to follow this  
E30AFFIAR

Maxs E30 project

Well im new to this forum and new to bmws really of my history of dirty toyotas and silvias ect, had just sold my skyline and in a panic to find a car i found this, its an e30 sedan 1987 pretty much got it stock standard with the mtech bodykit and tech 1 spoiler pretty lucky cause the car has had a respray also and a sunroof!!! it was auto when i got it so the first thing was a manual so it was a couple mates and heaps of piss and frustration but its done now so wrapped about that also put in lowering springs and the set of 15x8 + 15 offset with 195/50/15's which look pretty choice! also got a bonnet rusting for the rat rod look, car is looking pretty staunch now but just wanting to get it a bit lower and start building up a m20 2.7 or go with a 1uz v8. and wanting to get a leather interior in it also Tell me what you think!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Welcome!

Definitely loving the look/ style you are going for. The Borbets really suit it well, not too sure on how a rusted bonnet will look with the blue stripes and the white exterior but we will soon see.

I have a full set of blue leather Recaros for sale if you are interested.

Blair

Nice E30 you have got there, love the stripes, nice wheels too, they look badass on PFL's.

Case and point, my car:

Posted Image

I am umming and ahhhing about wether to keep em though. Thinking about making up some flat center caps though :D If you were keen to test some on your car too.

Sack it on its arse... paint the wing mirrors different colours... put rusty bonnet on. Recaro leather interior (blue), Tech I wheel and then revel in your awesomeness.

pimpin.

for serious.

I agree. Needs to be slammed. Love the look anyways the wheel definitley suit the car.

And I agree with Blair too, Not sure how a rusted bonnet would look with a white body?

Sack it on its arse... paint the wing mirrors different colours... put rusty bonnet on. Recaro leather interior (blue), Tech I wheel and then revel in your awesomeness.

This _b

Welcome to BS.

All it needs is a few surfboards on top, and a nice beach as a backdrop.

Awesome looking E30, Love the borbets

pimpin.

for serious.

haha do it max. ill put up the photos i got of it when it was a bit cleaner later on tonight mate.

Where'd you get your roof racks from? I need some so I can support a kayak.

I have the same racks, they are OEM so you should be able to get them at the dealer. mine were second hand off trademe though

just wondering if anyone has had any good spring and shock combos to get the pre facelifts a bit lower? already have lowering springs in it and the exhaust and chasis are getting pretty close to the ground???

Nice. I think the rust rod look might work here. But I'm not sure where this diff coloured mirror bizzo is coming from????

Nice dish on the borbets - look to be genuine Type A's?

Nice dish on the borbets - look to be genuine Type A's?

Not quite Genuine's Graham, they are the ones that we sell.

Back OT - Car is looking good, still undecided on the rusted bonnet until I see it me thinks.

not sure where this diff coloured mirror bizzo is coming from????

Comes from the same vein of styling as fluoro wheel centres etc. I think one M blue and one  M red to match the pinstripe would look really cool.

Comes from the same vein of styling as fluoro wheel centres etc. I think one M blue and one  M red to match the pinstripe would look really cool.

Pics of reference? Sounds horrid D: