Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

stickerzz

was going to post them in the thread on where you can buy the stickers but its closed so ill put them here :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Not sure about the placement under the window wipers. was going to put it under the bimmerfest.com sticker but thats in the path of the window wiper and i wasnt sure how strong the stickers were. might do it anyway i have a spare sticker.

The one on the boot looks good now, will look better when ive made my new badge for the other side

Mines on the Ski Blind - damn thing diddn't come off the backing paper very well and left two of the letters, so had to try and put them on properly - diddn't work so good.

I dunno if I'd ever put a sticker on the paint... Looks good though _b

PS, if anyone wants to tell me who to PM to get another sticker, would be gracious :D

Edited by antil33t

same here i'd definatly be keen for some mor stickers. washing the car one day and washed a letter away with it.

bimmerspot. what?

post-4454-1262151794.jpg

PM Ollie.

yeah well i have 3 black bootlids here so im not worried if i change my mind haha. two reasons i cant do your suggestion: 1) i have OEM oil cooler so i dont have that blanking panel, 2) i have MT2 and and it would look horrible in there haha

I got your pm thanks.

To order stickers go HERE

the stickers are high grade vinyl and hold up to the elements very well. The key is applying them properly. We send detailed instructions with (almost) all stickers purchased online.

They are fine to stick to paint, even better for glass - they will come off fine etc ... but if left on for years the paint will likely fade around them.

They don't stick to textured surfaces very well, nor do they stick to plastic parts very well (mainly because of the silicon content, or silicon spray build up). They also don't stick to dirt so you must properly clean the area with some kind of alcohol based solution.

Anyway, they look good guys, great to see.

Ollie, do you think it would be okay to put with the window wiper going over it like where i said before? would look a million times better?

the stickers are high grade vinyl and hold up to the elements very well. The key is applying them properly.

mine is on the top of the back window, one of the very few stickers on my car (only others are the wof label, rego, and oil service sticker)

has held up on the window very nicely, not even one sign of it starting to come off ... been on there for a year now at least and has survived been washed every second weekend

I wish I was a bit more patient putting it on though, it curves down a bit much on the right side lol

I'd like one on my car. But mine would be a disgrace to BS :lol:

Ollie, do you think it would be okay to put with the window wiper going over it like where i said before? would look a million times better?

I think it will be fine, if you don't use your wipers for 48 hours after putting the sticker on. This is not a guarantee though. :rolleyes:

I think it will be fine, if you don't use your wipers for 48 hours after putting the sticker on. This is not a guarantee though. :rolleyes:

Im in freakin wellington do you know how unpredictable the weather is here??? haha. sweet as though

Posted Image

So mine arrived today, stoaked. Nice handwriting whoever writes on the envelopes ;)

oh, my Camera's really crap.

I think it should be alright, if like Ollie said, if you wait for it to stick properly. I have one on my rear windscreen, and although I don't have rear wipers, it still sticks very strongly and would be pretty difficult for it to just come off with just a little bit of force.

I removed the one from the ski-blind and it took me a while....

When I fitted the sticker, I used glass cleaner and dried it up.. then stuck it on... and run the rag back and forth over the sticker to push it on evenly then removed the backing.