Sign in to follow this  
wolliver

bits of my one true love

a couple of weeks ago my car decided to crap out on me, i was set on fixing it but another car came up for sale so i decided to buy it instead :(

so ive decided to sell some bits and pieces

-e30 vogtland 30mm lowering springs... $150

-e30 tech one kit (includes front, back, side skirts and steering wheel)... $500

(i do have spoiler but that is extra as i would like to keep it)

-18" carson racing rims (black 5 spoke with polished dish)... $700

last but not least.... my one true love

-1986 pfl e30 325i, auto. has warrant till june and rego till june also. replaced rear brakes and right front wheel bearing just befor christmas (this was to pass warrant). the head is off and appears fine, but should be checkd, as you do. Block also should be checked aswell, has 35% tints all round except for windscreen, and has 4 star dynatron alarm, locks on the doors are f'd fron someone jaming a screwdriver in, but still locks and unlocks from boot and alarm remote... $500ish

i need to get this stuff gone as i need the space.

any questions please ask

(pics will be up tomorrow permitting i can find a working camera)

Posted Image

pic of car with vogtlands and rims

pics of car as is (bumper still in garage, havnt got round to putting it back on)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by wolley

I want the 325i.. NOW seriously ill pick it up this weekend if it runs

I want the 325i.. NOW seriously ill pick it up this weekend if it runs

I believe the motor is in bits.

yeah, motor in bits... head is off... to be running will jst need new cam belt and to be put back together

Sorry.. what I took from that was you were going to put it back together and I would buy it if it ran. My bad haha

James you wolley, 500 for the kit!?

Pics of the wheels and do they have tyres on them?

pics will be up as soon as i can get my hands on a camera, have tyres with 7mm on back and 8mm on front. they need 10mm spacers for front rims to fit e30. tyres are nankangs

Got interior pics of the car? Whats it need for the exterior & interior to be complete/tidy? Is the paint rough?

Got interior pics of the car? Whats it need for the exterior & interior to be complete/tidy? Is the paint rough?

To be tidy will need that cover thing that goes on the bottom at the front, there are some small dents around the car but nothing major, paint is faded on the roof a bit, but everywhere else is fine, there is tape over the holes where the rear spoiler was (i do have the spoiler, but Paint is all cacked on it) and both door locks are f'd and is a bit dented around them.... Interior pics I'll do as soon as I can, there is one crack on the dash, the auto shift lever has seen better days, there is a cut out in the back seat which has been done professionaly (spelling?) just so I could fit long stuff into the boot and have better sound from the sub. Front passenger seat got some drink stains on it. That's about it

haha that's about it...!?