Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ari Gold

17" RS'

5 stud :(. sigh, hard to find good rims for e30 thats a decent price like those

Guest Ari Gold

Depends if they're flat back or not. If the stud mounting point is raised in a star pattern, its a no go.

And if memory serves correctly, there isn't enough meat to change from 5x114 to 5x120.

Guest Simon*

I thought the point of these being three piece is the fact you DON'T have to redrill anything, just reassemble on standard RS centres with the wider barrels. No?

I thought the point of these being three piece is the fact you DON'T have to redrill anything, just reassemble on standard RS centres with the wider barrels. No?

Doesnt effect the offset though (if your idea was aimed at us E30 boys, not sure what E34 offsets are)

Ohh someone buy my wheels so i can trade up to some RS

.....Cept a million times more than these for 4x100 <_<

Ohh someone buy my wheels so i can trade up to some RS

.....Cept a million times more than these for 4x100 <_<

cbf PMing your cousin has the bumper as of 5 minutes ago :)

5 stud :( . sigh, hard to find good rims for e30 thats a decent price like those

4 stud ?? you E30 boys have heaps of wheels to choose from!!!!!!, its hard to find anything in a proper low or zero offset even in 5 stud.

my 300zx really wants 16x9 with a 0 offset or even slightly negative to get it sitting flush with some nice wide tires on it

Edited by Jimmy

Doesnt effect the offset though (if your idea was aimed at us E30 boys, not sure what E34 offsets are)

"std" e 34 offset is et 20

cbf PMing your cousin has the bumper as of 5 minutes ago :)

haha yea he FB'd me...1st i've heard from him since i deposited the money to his account the uselessss....

Cheers bro :)

Depends if they're flat back or not. If the stud mounting point is raised in a star pattern, its a no go.

And if memory serves correctly, there isn't enough meat to change from 5x114 to 5x120.

theres tonnes of meat to expand 3mm in radius sam. any decent wheel shop will be able to build up/mill the centres flush.