Sign in to follow this  
323e30

Mint e30 dashboard

You wouldn't have any dash mats would you? would love that dash but mission to swap!

man its easy to swap if you have a couple of hours . best upgrade by far

haha that link makes it look so much harder imo. its actually very straight forward just time consuming.

haha that link makes it look so much harder imo. its actually very straight forward just time consuming.

This. just label stuff if you think your going to forget where it all plugs into. I didnt need to though

Damn I just bought one today man. Grrrr

Guest Ari Gold

What makes it not mint, Mike? Looks pretty damned good to me!

They're trading around $250 for an as new one last time I checked?

What makes it not mint, Mike? Looks pretty damned good to me!

Yeah its pretty much mint, Im just trying not to talk it up too much and just letting the photos show for themselves.

Ild keep it for myself if I still had a rd worthy e30.

There was a 99% mint one on trademe that just sold for $60, but seeing as they're in short supply you can pretty much ask what you want, within reason

Are there any tips on keeping a dash uncracked? I presume, keeping out of direct sunlight as much as possible is a given, but are there any products that keep it supple/whatever?

Are there any tips on keeping a dash uncracked? I presume, keeping out of direct sunlight as much as possible is a given, but are there any products that keep it supple/whatever?

think the less sun the better dash covers are a good start. ive heard that silcon sprays to make it look clean can actually raise the chance of it cracking aswel. This is the first one ive seen with no cracks and no dash cover on it.

Also Andrew, don't use any Armorall products on the dash...they cause it to crack. Was a thread about it ages ago.

Yeah i'm aware that the silicone sprays like amorall etc harden the vinyl causing it to crack, i hate the look of covers though.......