Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

Dear westy

I can do better.

But seriously, it's pretty nice. Is it a commercial kit or only these 2?

Guest Ari Gold

Custom / Hybrid WideBody Kit

ESQUISS Rafale Flares

JONSIBAL Front Bumper

HAMANN E46 Side Skirts (modified)

HAMANN STW Rear Bumper (modified)

Carbon Fiber F1 Mirrors

Carbon Black Paint Job

Carbon Fiber roof spoiler

MASHAW Carbon Fiber LTW Wing

MASHAW Carbon Fiber LTW Risers

do it

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jon's car is awesome alright, although it looks a tad 'heavy'. Considering its an amalgamation of this and that, he has put it together so well it really works. Everything from the wheel offsets to the flares, that merge very well with the sills and the bumpers, even to the angle of the exhausts. It is very very nice, even others who have tried to replicate his car, dont look as good as his one.

I think the e36 has to be one of the hardest shapes to improve on I can think of, and have looked for inspiration everywhere, heres a custom widebody, I found and I aint really a widebody fan, but I have yet to find a one peice bumper that I really liked. Reiger etc dont complement the angular lines and just round everything off and the grilles are always yuck, but heres a totally one off custom, see what you think. If anyone could replicate this for a std e36 (i.e not a widebody) I would be in like Flynn!

Sooooo badass!!!!

those big grill up front dont suit unless you got a big intercooler or radiator behind it to give it that extra tough look. from here it just looks empty that front.

those big grill up front dont suit unless you got a big intercooler or radiator behind it to give it that extra tough look. from here it just looks empty that front.

Agreed, but thats not to fault the kit. It would look wicked with an intercooler behind it, or somehow limit the amount of light going through. But as far as getting air through the front it would be alot better than stock.

Makes it look like a Pontiac. Urgh...

However! The car at the start of this thread looks meeeean

Hey Westy!

You can improve your cars appearance by putting duct tape across the headlights [ for that real bad-assed look put some tape over your rev counter as well ]