Sign in to follow this  
APT

E30 Lean.

Hey guys noticed today that my e30 had a bit of a lean to the drivers side, then checked out the m325i and it had a worse lean to the drivers side.

Anyone know what the cause of this is? i have got new shocks and springs all around.

Thanks Mike i thought the fuel tanks might have something to do with it.

Yeah noticed a bit of the same in mine the other day too, guess it's relatively normal then..

They're not like the series 1 landrovers that are deliberately compensated for driver weight so when your out of the car it looks like its sitting up higher on the drivers side ha?

They're not like the series 1 landrovers that are deliberately compensated for driver weight so when your out of the car it looks like its sitting up higher on the drivers side ha?

Nah, because it's leaning over on the drivers side. Fuel tank and driver sit on the same side too.

e30 is just gangsta !!

LOL. I guess it is. Coz we lean wit it rock wit it

Nah, because it's leaning over on the drivers side. Fuel tank and driver sit on the same side too.

Yes they do. in RHD cars. They were designed in Germany, so in a LHD example then when a driver gets in the car sits level.... bit hard to change a cars whole geometry when your just wanting to swap which side the drivers on, like the new Mini Clubman with the 3rd door facing traffic on RHD models <_<

Fuel tank and driver sit on the same side too.

Fuel tank sits in the middle mate ;)

just put 17's on the drivers side and caps on the passengers, that'll sort out the lean.