Sign in to follow this  
Sammy J

DD car, what would you choose.

Best car for 30grand  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Im interested to know what you guys would buy for a daily drive but still good to have fun in and enjoy driving it.

So many different options so list others if u can think of any

E: Closed poll. Waste of time

Edited by Simon*

Guest Ari Gold

The only one I'd classify as a daily would be the 540i/6

The only one I'd classify as a daily would be the 540i/6

+1

Someone put that thing through the Ugly Tree Wood Chipper. Then painted it the most Homax color they could find.

I say go for the 540/i6. Though you prob wont find one that works properly.

911 would be by far my first choice if I had 30k (on your list). And out of the rest of your list It'd be bloody close between the 540 and evo for me.

Get an m5!

you could almost buy a E46 M3 for 30k.....

you know of a manuel one going for around 30k?

you dont need any thing like 30 g for a e39 540i6 30 g would prolly get you an m5.

Audi S6 4.2 V8?

Fast, comfortable and grippy.

E39 M5 for me, there are quite a few on trademe for that kind of money right now

911 Hands down. might not be the quickest, might not have the best handling, but everyone knows the 911.

Is said Evo an EvoX? if so that would be second from those options

Guest Ari Gold

Few of you showing your age when you're nominating a 911 or an Evo X (apparently one of the worst cars ever to daily, according to Evo Mag) as a daily - what's kept in the garage, an F1 car "for Sunday morning blats" ?

A daily should be comfortable, reliable, economical, practical, not messed with if parked at the local shopping centre, and above all; start first time, every time in the morning.

Few of you showing your age when you're nominating a 911 or an Evo X (apparently one of the worst cars ever to daily, according to Evo Mag) as a daily - what's kept in the garage, an F1 car "for Sunday morning blats" ?

A daily should be comfortable, reliable, economical, practical, not messed with if parked at the local shopping centre, and above all; start first time, every time in the morning.

So DEFINITELY NOT a 911 then? :lol:

E36 M3 and keep 12k in your pocket Sam ^_^

911 Hands down.

Thats just stupid. Hes looking for a daily not a high proformance sports car, E39 540i manual and bank the 15k save it for a rainy day. Edited by An E30 Fan

E36 for me, closely followed by the e39.

To be honest I wouldn't give you 30k for any of the above cars you have listed to be a daily.

It really depends what you want to do mate, A 911 wont carry 5 people,skis and tow a trailer , But a 540i will do it peice of piss.

Edited by braeden.

A 911 would be fine for a daily for me, i dont carry people or luggage so i dont need the extra useless room in a different car. The X however, i only said purely based on shape, though you cant tell me that that kind of car isnt going to start first time every time, and parts will be cheap than its euro rivals being Jap, and looks more ballsy than anything rolled out of Munich in the last 10 years

I would have the E36 M3 out of that list. My ultimate daily driver would be a UR Audi Quattro [for that 5cyl howl] or a 1965 Alfa Romeo Guilleta sprint 1600 coupe...nom nom nom...