Sign in to follow this  
3series

Sunday morning laugh

f**k that's cool.

What is this GT legends game?

haha nice work. Someone has put a lot of time and effort into that. Maybe they are practicing for the next Gran Turismo driver search

guy on r3v made it. I'm pretty sure he even installed a radio, gauges all work, fans etc

f**k that's cool.

What is this GT legends game?

An awesomely realistic game of historical touring cars. Based on the Rfactor engine.

That little cockpit is far too cool!

Nice Porsche gauges!

was gunna say that! they must have cost a fair amount they are from pretty late model Porsches!

Totally awesome, guy must be pretty good to get all the interactions between the controls, the sim game and the gauges, etc on the dash earns my respect. I especially like the beer holder, complete with bottle of Warsteiner - how authentic!

post-2707-1271032074.jpg

Shame it's LHD :huh:

Just checking the garage - spare seat, E30 dash, E30 gauge cluster, interior trim.... big pile of wood. Hmmm...shame I'm pretty limited with electrickery and confusers :D

You could do everything apart from the gauges very simply. Just modify the game steering, pedal and shifter controls to fit in the e30 interior. All the computer wizardry is to make the gauges etc work.