Sign in to follow this  
nath

1985 318i

Snapped a few pics of your car with my huge DSLR rig whilst it was parked on my road, you park right next to my house might have seen a black GTR (8T9GTR) or my black E36 with the numberplate YOUMAD, this car is even better in person I can upload the pics if you like, nothing fancy just off the street but edited up and looks really nice !

If you ever want a photoshoot done of the car or anything since I'm right next door just pm me I'd be more than happy to do it!

Oh wicked man, yeah im staying down there just until exams are finished, would be cool to check the photos out

or my black E36 with the numberplate YOUMAD

you didnt happen to get that plate off another guy called jarrod in auckland did you? im sure that was his plate but havent seen him in a while. was on a toyota last time i heard tho -_-

Guest Ari Gold

Sam will murder for that one!

Looking good. I really dig that colour and the front bumper.

I have the facelift version that needs a bit of altering to fit. Maybe I'll tackle it one day

How much for you to not hack it up? Is it a 159 or a 162?

Oh wicked man, yeah im staying down there just until exams are finished, would be cool to check the photos out

Lol met you the other day! I'll edit them and chuck them up man, lol my broken ass e36 looks nothing next to this car.

And yeah got the plates off Jarrod he's my best mate aye lol they're a bit infamous..

Will get them in euro once I've sorted the billion issues with my car :D

Looking back on when my car had the BBS RA's and no front spoiler I must admit that I could have left it at that, still with the bilsteins etc in it though.

@AJ That first pic is how Dudlee should look! Chrome/Black rubber+ coloured metallic paint looks great on PFL's

And now. What a sad end to a nice example.

post-1470-1344581779.jpg

post-1470-1344581796.jpg

That is realy a shame for this to have happened to this car

Thanks guys, I'm a bit ripped. I had my first Audi S4 at the time, mum got me the 318 for Christmas as a summer project and I ended up keeping it as my only car I liked it so much.

Apart from the parts that you surely bought it for, is any of it salvageable to be put back together as a whole car again ray? Or is chassis etc bent and stuffed.

I wouldn't rule out pulling out the chequebook at a panelbeaters and having it keep company with our 2 other 'barn queens' up north, I loved it that much

edit: I don't mean to sound like a knob re: chequebook, but there's no other word for spending money on a seemingly worthless car!

Edited by nath

@AJ That first pic is how Dudlee should look! Chrome/Black rubber+ coloured metallic paint looks great on PFL's

That's how he does look Nath! I'll show you when I come to get that chain in the next few weeks.

Thanks guys, I'm a bit ripped. I had my first Audi S4 at the time, mum got me the 318 for Christmas as a summer project and I ended up keeping it as my only car I liked it so much.

Apart from the parts that you surely bought it for, is any of it salvageable to be put back together as a whole car again ray? Or is chassis etc bent and stuffed.

I wouldn't rule out pulling out the chequebook at a panelbeaters and having it keep company with our 2 other 'barn queens' up north, I loved it that much

edit: I don't mean to sound like a knob re: chequebook, but there's no other word for spending money on a seemingly worthless car!

Unfortunately it`s to far gone. Chassis bent.