Sign in to follow this  
3 SERIES

Metallica Are Coming!

If it's like the Metclub presale there is a completely different link which isnt publicly available and FROM THERE you enter the passcode??

Exactly what I was thinking! Suppose we will just have to wait and see.

Yeah from the Metclub you had to click on the razor blade link from the tours page. Was diff links for GA and Seated.

Too easy. 4 x Tickets coming my way!

Looks like you could only purchase them by going thru the rocks link.....which seems to have crashed!

Did you get seated or GA??

I can't buy any GA ones?????????

Pussied out and brought seated. Too many mongrels for me in GA lol

Ok, that explains it then. It appears you can only buy seated with this presale?

You sure? I wouldnt have thought so!

The do have links from the rocks website to both GA & seated.

Maybe GA allocation for media pre sales are exhausted?!

I went to get GA tickets bang on midday, and it said none available, have been trying continuously since then and nothing popping up. That includes varying quantities of tickets etc

I went to get GA tickets bang on midday, and it said none available, have been trying continuously since then and nothing popping up. That includes varying quantities of tickets etc

Ditto, been trying to see if I can get any for GA but no cigar.

I just think its completly overloaded and has potentially sold out of the media pre sales.

Remember this is only a pre sale therefore they would one have a set number to sell off at this present time. If they sold them all before the ticketmaster and gen public sales there would be a massive up roar. The quantity could be as little as 1 or 2 thousand tickets for GA. These could all be held in a matter of seconds.

Look on the bright side. You already have some tickets and you still get 2 more bites at the cherry :D

Yeah, exactly.

Just wanted to save the stress of competing with tons of people

Another Presale Tuesday on Ticketmaster. Sign up for the email.

Yeah 2nd Auckland Show for Oct 14th. Sales are Thursday 13th.

Second shows have been added for Auckland (Oct. 14), Perth (Oct. 23), and Adelaide (Nov. 16). Third shows have been added for Sydney (Nov. 13) and Melbourne (Nov. 21). Met Club has a small allocation of tickets for these shows available RIGHT NOW until Wednesday, May 12 at 5 PM local time or until tickets are sold out.

Yeah, a bit crap as I would've preferred to go on Thu and have the Fri off....now I have to take Thu AND Fri off :P

Sounds like both shows are completly sold out. There will be a lot of unhappy people who missed out!

Hope everyone from here who wanted one, got one?

Now the long wait...

Nope missed out on all three sale sections. Totally pissed. Waiting for 9.00 EST to try for Brissy/Melbs gig

Wow thats awesome. I would be checking Trademe Chris. Bound to be some filthy scalpers selling closer to the time.

I read on the tickmaster website while waiting not to get a ticket, that they aren't posting out the tickets to people who brought them online until 1st Sept and people who brought them via the stores could only pick them up at the show.

If that is the case, it's going to make scalping harder.

They have made scalping illegal for this event. The tickets are named and if the ID you have doesn't match they wont let you in. Similar to Rhythm and Vines. Thats why i'm going to oz instead of miraculously finding a ticket for the NZ gig!

They can't name the tickets. There is not four of me going. I am not sure where in the world my other dopplegangers live anyway.

Just brought mine to the Christchurch show.

It's going to be epic!